Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone without iTunes?
Here’s how to add ringtones to iPhone without iTunes: With a free Apple app called the GarageBand, you can now add your custom ringtones from the Ringtones: Ringtone Maker app to your iPhone directly. To add your custom ringtones, tap on the Ringtone Maker app’s My Tones section.
How can I set a song as my ringtone on iPhone 5s?
Click on the three dots at the top left corner of iTunes and select “Tones.” This opens the My Tones window. Drag and drop the ringtone from your desktop over to the Tones window in iTunes. Click on your iPhone 5 at the top left corner of iTunes. Click on “Sync Tones,” then select “Selected Tones.”
How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone 5s without iTunes or GarageBand?
How to Set Ringtones in iPhone Without Computer?
- Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Step 2: Tap on Sounds & Haptics.
- Step 3: Tap on Ringtone >
- Step 4: Choose a native ringtone offered by Apple iPhone.
How do I convert an MP3 to an iPhone ringtone?
How to Set an MP3 as a Ringtone on an iPhone
- Launch the iTunes App. Start iTunes on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Add the MP3 to iTunes. Unless your MP3 file is already in your iTunes library, you’ll need to add it.
- Trim the File.
- Convert the MP3 File.
- Rename the File.
- Connect the iPhone.
- Copy the File.
- Verify the Ringtone.
How do I set an MP3 as a ringtone on my iPhone?
How do you put a song as your ringtone on iPhone?
To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap Sounds (also called Sounds & Haptics), then Ringtone. Your custom tones will appear at the top of the list, above the default Ringtones. Just tap on one to make it your ringtone.
How can I set my own ringtone on iPhone?
How to change your ringtone
- Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
- Under Sounds and Vibration Patterns, tap the sound that you want to change.
- Tap a ringtone or alert tone to hear and set it as the new sound.