How do I reset a Cisco phone?
A hard factory reset restores all settings to factory default, including network and security settings.
- Unplug the Ethernet cable from the phone.
- Holding the microphone button, power on the phone by plugging in the Ethernet cable.
- Press and hold the microphone button for about 5 seconds then release it.
How do I reset my Cisco 7942 IP phone?
Performing the Factory Reset on Cisco 7942, 7962 IP Phones
- Unplug the power cable from the phone and then plug it back in. The phone begins its power up cycle.
- While the phone is powering up, and before the Speaker button flashes on and off, press and hold #.
- Release # and press 123456789*0#.
How do I reset my Cisco IP Phone 7961 to factory settings?
press and hold #. Continue to hold # until each line button flashes on and off in sequence in amber. Step 3 Release # and press 123456789*0#. You can press a key twice in a row, but if you press the keys out of sequence, the factory reset will not take place.
How do I reset my Cisco IP Phone CP 7821?
How to Reset Cisco 7821 TP Phone to the Factory Default
- Step by step procedure –
- Step 1 – Unplug the phone:
- Step 2 – Wait 5 seconds.
- Step 3 – Press and hold # and plug the phone back in.
How do I reset my Cisco IP Phone 7960?
- Step 1 How to reset Cisco 7940 / 7960 IP phone to factory defaults.
- Immediately press and hold # and while the Headset, Mute, and Speaker buttons begin to flash in sequence, release #.
- Press 123456789*0# within 60 seconds after the Headset, Mute, and Speaker buttons begin to flash.
What is the default PIN for Cisco IP Phone?
Access Phone Configuration Settings You can change the PIN of the IVR from the Common Phone Profile page. When there is no User ID or PIN associated with a phone, the phone uses a default PIN of 24726.
How do I reset my Cisco IP Phone 8851?
8841/8851 series desk IP phone
- Unplug the Ethernet cable from your Cisco IP phone. Wait 5 seconds.
- Plug the Ethernet cord into your phone.
- The Mute button will light up.
- The main phone screen will appear.
- Press the Settings (gear) button -> Admins Settings -> Reset Settings -> All Settings.
How do I reset my Cisco phone PIN?
- Step 1 In the Messaging Assistant, from the Passwords menu, select Change PIN.
- Step 2 On the PIN page, enter your new password, then enter it again to confirm it. Use digits 0 through 9.
- Step 3 Select Save.
What do I do if I forgot my voicemail PIN?
If you’re not at home, dial your home number and press *. Enter the PIN you believe is correct and press # if asked. Listen to the voicemail system prompts that follow three failed attempts. You’ll hear a prompt to reset your PIN.