How do I reset my HTC Wildfire S A510e?
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode your HTC Wildfire S can solve problems that have not been solved with a normal factory reset.
- 1- First turn off your HTC Wildfire S completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- 3- When the HTC logo is displayed, release the buttons.
How do I factory reset my HTC Wildfire?
Find “Factory data reset”
- Press the menu icon.
- Press SD & phone storage.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Press Reset phone.
- Press Erase everything. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored. Follow the instructions on the display to set up your phone and prepare it for use.
When was the HTC Wildfire S released?
15 February 2011
The HTC Wildfire S is a smartphone developed by the HTC Corporation. The model was announced on 15 February 2011 at the Mobile World Congress and released in Europe three months later….HTC Wildfire S.
|Form factor||Slate smartphone|
|Dimensions||101.3 × 59.4 × 12.4 mm 3.99 × 2.34 × 0.49 in|
|Mass||105 g (3.7 oz)|
Is HTC Wildfire S 3G?
The HTC Wildfire S is an entry-level Android 2.3 Gingerbread phone and it has a 5 megapixel camera with flash and WiFi calling. The phone works on T-Mobile’s 3G network and comes with HTC Sense, FM Radio, Google apps and more.
Is HTC Wildfire a good phone?
The Good. The HTC Wildfire features a compact and solid design. As the successor to the Tattoo, it offers an updated OS, a 5-megapixel camera, and good call quality.
What is the price of the HTC Wildfire S?
HTC Wildfire S A510e price in India starts from ₹5,799.
Is HTC Wildfire dual SIM?
HTC Wildfire E Lite 16GB Dual Sim – Black.
What HTC means?
Hit the Cell (cellular phone) HTC.