How do you say get well soon in short?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
What do you write in a speedy recovery card?
Short and Heartfelt Get Well Wishes
- Feel better.
- Take it easy.
- Praying for a full, speedy recovery!
- Take as much time as you need to care for yourself.
- Thinking of you.
- A good laugh and a good sleep are the best cure.
- Anxiously waiting to see you again.
- We’re all sending our best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.
How do you wish someone a get well soon message?
100 Get-Well Wishes
- Hoping you find strength with each new day.
- Thinking of you, and hoping you feel better each day.
- Sending healthy vibes your way for a speedy recovery!
- Hang in there!
- Take it one day at a time, and you will be feeling better soon!
- You are in all of our wishes as you recover.
What’s another way to say get well soon?
Heartfelt Get Well Messages: Wishing you all of the love and support you need to feel better soon. Thinking of you lots and wishing for a quick recovery. Sending lots of hugs and love your way. Remember to take things one day at a time!
What’s another word for get well?
recover; get well; cure; regain one’s health; get over; bounce back. get well; speedy recovery; get well soon.
What is another word for Get Well Soon?
Get well quick. I hope you are getting better. I hope you will be better very soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
What do you say to a sick friend over text?
Write a Get Well message that’s brief.
- I’m thinking of you this very minute. Hope you can feel it—and feel better soon.
- I’m sorry you’re sick.
- Take time to take care of yourself.
- When I heard you were sick, it made me feel a little worse, too.
- Wishing you good health—and sending you good vibes.
How do you say get well soon informally?
I hope you are getting better. I hope you will be better very soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery.
What can I say instead of hope?
What’s another way to say I hope you feel better?
Heartfelt Get Well Messages: Wishing you all of the love and support you need to feel better soon. Thinking of you lots and wishing for a quick recovery. Sending lots of hugs and love your way.
Will get well soon meaning?
Expressing hope that the listener will soon recover from illness.