Is Bug Club only for schools?
Bug Club is intended for use as a main school reading programme in the classroom, for home reading, and for planning and assessment activities.
How do I access the Bug Club?
To access the Resource Finder, click on ‘Resources’ at the top of your screen and select ‘Bug Club’. For help on using the Resource Finder, see the Browsing Resources section in Help. You can allocate eBooks to individual children to read at home.
How do you get more books on Bug Club?
How to: Bug Club Allocations
- Step 1: Hover over the Resources Menu. Select Bug Club & Phonics Bug from the menu that appears.
- Step 2: Filter.
- Step 3: Choose Books to allocate.
- Step 4: Press the YELLOW Allocate button.
- Step 5: Choose which pupils to allocate those books to.
- Step 6: Click the BLUE Allocate button.
How do I change my Bug Club password?
- OF 7. The first step is to open ActiveLearn: Home and click highlight. Click.
- OF 7. Click All pupils. Click.
- OF 7. Select Your class. Click.
- OF 7. Click highlight to select all the students in your class. Click.
- OF 7. Click Bulk Edit Options. Click.
- OF 7. Click Set passwords. Click.
- OF 7.
What are the Bug Club reading levels?
The Bug Club series is a literacy program for reading levels 1 – 30.
Is there an app for Bug Club?
Download Puffin app from App store to be able to open Bug Club. Click into the app and on the search bar at the top.
How many levels are there in Bug Club?
Does Bug Club have an app?
To run Bug Club on your Apple device you have to download an app (a browser that supports Flash) for your Apple device. There are a number of apps available via the app store.
What age is Bug Club for?
Bug Club Comprehension follows a structured teaching approach for ages 7 to 11, including printed books, eBooks with audio and an online teacher toolkit to help every child master deeper comprehension strategies.