What is NatWest ClearSpend?
ClearSpend is a free web and mobile app that lets Commercial Cards customers view their transactions and balances on the go and gives customers complete control of their account in real-time.
How do I contact NatWest business?
If your business will be based in Scotland and you currently hold an existing NatWest business account, please apply below or give us a call on 0345 711 4477.
How do I contact NatWest online?
If you have forgotten these details our Support Centre is here to help.
- Call us on: 03457 888 444.
- Overseas: 0345 030 3605.
- Relay UK 18001 03457 888 444.
How do I register for ClearSpend?
From the ClearSpend Log In page you will need to click on the Need to register link. We will verify your details to ensure you are the Business Credit or Charge Card account owner and send you a registration email. Follow the steps in the email to activate your account.
How do I pay my Natwest commercial card?
- Ways to bank. Ways to bank. Mobile banking. Online banking. Bankline. Bankline Mobile. Bankline Direct. Customer information.
- Our online services. Order cash and coins. onecard. MaxTrad.
- Other ways to bank. Managing Cash. Post office banking. Business Quick Deposit. Branch finder. Cheque Scan. Take card payments with Tyl.
Does NatWest have an email?
You can phone them on 0800 023 4 567, 0300 123 9 123 or 0207 964 1000. You can also email them at [email protected]
Has NatWest Online changed?
No products are changing as part of the Online Banking and Telephony banking changes.
Why is mobile banking not working?
Uninstall and reinstall the App. Delete the App and visit your App store to download it again. Check that your settings on your phone are allowing the Mobile Banking App to access the internet, and that your internet is stable and connected. If possible, use the automatic time set by your network provider.
How can I email NatWest?