Which YouTube channel is best for SST?
7 Excellent YouTube Channels for Social Studies Teachers
- 1- Mr.Beat’s Social Studies Channel.
- 2- CrashCourse.
- 3- TED Ed.
- 4- That Was History.
- 5- Geography Now.
- 6- TestTube News.
- 7- Alternate HistoryHub.
How do you teach social studies fun?
How to Make Social Studies Interesting
- Show What You Love About It. If you’re excited to learn about and teach history, your students will notice, and they will benefit.
- Connect the Past and Present.
- Move Past the Textbook.
- Use Visuals.
- Make It Hands-On.
- Incorporate Movement.
- Use Project-Based Learning.
- Read Aloud.
What are the 7 concepts of social studies?
DEFINITION OF SOCIAL STUDIES It is an issues- focused and inquiry-based interdisciplinary subject that draws upon history, geography, ecology, economics, law, philosophy, political science and other social science disciplines.
What is the best way to teach social studies?
5 tips for teaching Social Studies in any classroom
- Start using Nearpod as a hook.
- Use dynamic media to engage students.
- Check for understanding with virtual reality lessons.
- Practice and apply with formative assessment tools.
- Turbocharge engagement with gamified learning.
Which YouTube channel is best for Ncert?
Which is the best motivational YouTube channel for class 10th?
Best YouTube channel for class 10th
- LearnoHub – Class 9,10: ExamFear Education is India’s Number 1 FREE Education Platform for class 10th students.
- Vedantu Class 9 & 10: Vedantu is one of the bests Youtube channels for class 10 students.
- Toppr Study:
- Apni Kaksha – 9th & 10th:
- Bodhaguru :
- Dear Sir:
What tools are used in teaching social studies?
Some of the instructional materials necessary for effective teaching and learning of Social Studies include the chalkboard, models, graphs, charts, maps, pictures, diagrams, cartoons, slides, filmstrips, radio, and television (Kochhar, 1991). The importance of the use of these materials cannot be underscored.
How can I make my lessons more interesting?
10 Ways to Keep Your Class Interesting
- Incorporate Mystery Into Your Lessons.
- Don’t Repeat Classroom Material.
- Create Classroom Games.
- Give Your Students Choices.
- Use Technology.
- Don’t Take Teaching so Seriously.
- Make Your Lessons Interactive.
- Relate Material to Your Students’ Lives.
Who is Father of social studies?
David Emile Durkheim is considered the father of Social Sciences or Sociology for their remarkable works in laying a foundation on practical social research. Social Science is the branch of science devoted to studying human sciences and the relationships among individuals within those societies.
What makes a good social studies teacher?
To be successful as a social studies teacher, you should demonstrate passion and commitment to your discipline. Outstanding candidates are able to multitask, source appropriate learning material, and also present their opinion to the class without making any student feel threatened for holding a different view.
What is Ncert full form?
National Council of Educational Research and TrainingNational Council of Educational Research and Training / Full name
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education.
How to make social studies interesting?
Make a timeline. When studying a person or a period in history,it will help your child see how one event flows into another.
What are the goals and objectives of Social Studies?
– A. Transportation is defined as the movement of goods, persons and animals from one point to another. – B. Means of transportation is not the same thing as Mode of transportation – C. Land transportation is a means of transportation – D. Rail transportation is a type of land transport – E. Pipeline typically transports liquid and gaseous products – F.
How do you study social studies?
Ask your teacher for a study guide. If she gives you one,use it to help you prepare for your upcoming exam.
What are the 5 aspects of Social Studies?
How can visual and performing arts be integrated into the social studies curriculum (K-6)?