Who is the most notable designer of modern logos?
19 Iconic Logo Designers:
- Paul Rand – IBM.
- Ivan Chermayeff – Showtime.
- Tom Geismar – Mobile.
- Sagi Haviv – Library of Congress.
- Paula Scher – Citi.
- Steff Geissbuhler – Time warner Cable.
- Milton Glaser – I Love NY.
- Rob Janoff – Apple.
Where can I find the best logo designers?
The best logo makers —
- Free Logo Design.
What is the best logo ever created?
The Best Logos of All Time – Ever
- Not a Logotype. A typeface is not a logo, even if it is a custom-made font, so no matter how good it is, we have not included it.
- Nike. Swoosh — the emotion/motion of rushing forward.
- Under Armour.
- Levi Strauss Jeans.
Who created the Nike logo?
The Nike logo is so well-known across the globe, it’s easy to assume it cost thousands of dollars and required an entire design team. The amazing truth is graphic student Carolyn Davidson only received an initial $35 for creating one of the world’s best-known logos.
What is the coolest logo in the world?
Apple. When it comes to scalability, Apple is number one.
Who designed the Nike logo?
Who designed the McDonald’s logo?
In 1952 the McDonald brothers asked architect Stanley Meston to design their first franchised outlet. According to architect Alan Hess, the initial idea for the golden arches came from a stylised sketch of two half-circle arches, drawn by Richard.