How do I pair my Plantronics legend Bluetooth?
How to Pair the Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
- Turn the headset on. Slide the power switch to the ‘on’ position showing green.
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth feature.
- Select Voyager Legend.
- Complete pairing process.
How do I pair my Plantronics legend?
First Time Pairing
- Turn the headset on and then put it on.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for a new device.
- Select “PLT_Legend.” If your phone asks for a passcode, enter four zeros (0000); otherwise, accept the connection.
- Once successfully paired, you will hear “pairing successful.”
Why won’t my Plantronics Bluetooth connect to my phone?
Power the cell phone on again. Pair the headset with your phone again. If the issue persists, try pairing the headset to a different cell phone. If the issue persists, replace the headset.
How do I connect my Plantronics Bluetooth to my android?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with a Droid
- On your Droid, press Menu > Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth Settings.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Press Scan for devices.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
How do I pair my Plantronics Bluetooth headset to my phone?
Go to Settings menu on the Android phone. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled, and then tap Bluetooth to access the settings. Tap Search or Scan (depending on the phone) so the phone can locate the headset. Once the phone finds the headset, tap PLT_Legend to complete the pairing process.
How do I reset my Plantronics Bluetooth?
How to Reset a Plantronics Bluetooth
- Turn on the headset by pressing the “Power/Answer” call button.
- Hold down the “Power” button and the “Lower Volume” button (minus button) together until the light goes out.
- Wait for one minute for the reset to be complete.
- Turn on the headset again by pressing the “Power” button.
How do I reset my Plantronics Voyager Legend?
Plantronics Voyager Legend Reset: A How-To Guide
- Performing the Reset. Turn your Plantronics Voyager off. The on/off button is the slide switch on the back of the headset just above the charging contacts.
- Your Voyager should now be reset and ready to work with your Bluetooth devices. Turn it on to see if it works!
How do I turn on my Plantronics Bluetooth headphones?
BackBeat FIT: How to Pair
- Starting with your headset powered off, press and hold the power button until the LED flashes red and blue.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to discover new devices. To do so:
- Tap PLT_BBT to complete the pairing.
How do I reset my Plantronics PLT legend?
Reset Plantronics Bluetooth Headset
- Remove the Plantronics headset from your cell phones paired devices.
- Power your cell phone off, then power it back on.
- Pair your Plantronics headset back to your cell phone (follow manual if unsure how)
- Your Plantronics headset should now be reset.