How do I turn on Sheet Set Manager in Autocad?
The Sheet Set Manager (SSM) can be found on the ribbon under the application menu as shown in in the image below. If you use the menu bar (MENUBAR set to 1) you can find it under the file section also shown. Finally, for those of you who use the command prompt type SSM.
Why is my sheet set manager locked?
A red dot indicates that the Sheet Set Manager session on a team member’s computer has temporarily locked the DST file. A yellow dot in the lock icon means that the sheet is in a special state; for example, its file properties may be set to Read-Only.
How do I use Sheet Set Manager?
- Create your model geometry in its own drawing file (DWG).
- Create a new sheet in the Sheet Set Manager.
- Open the sheet, which is really opening the drawing file with that sheet layout active.
- Add resource drawing views to the sheet layout.
- Add sheet information to the sheet layout.
How do I add files to sheet set manager?
To Add Resource Drawings to the Sheet Set Manager
- Select the Model Views tab in the Sheet Set Manager. The palette changes to show the Locations list.
- Double-click the Add New Location item. A standard file dialog box opens.
- Locate and select the Resource subfolder; then click the Open button.
How do I manage layouts in AutoCAD?
Follow these steps:
- Click the desired layout tab.
- Click the Layout tab of the Ribbon menu.
- In the Layout panel, click Page Setup.
- Click New.
- Type a suitable name and click OK.
- Specify the printer you want to use, its paper size, and so on, but leave the Plot Area drop-down list set at Layout.
- Click OK.
How do you unlock a sheet set?
Open each sheet/drawing and save it in the current DWG file version for the AutoCAD being used. Make sure the DST file for the sheet set is not in a read-only or locked folder. Repair the drawing files (see How to repair corrupt AutoCAD files). Delete and recreate the sheet set.
How do I change the data in a worksheet set?
- Download the SSMPROPEDITOR from the Autodesk App Store.
- Install the SSMPROPEDITOR.
- Use the app to load an sheet set.
- Export the sheet set to a text file.
- Use Notepad++ to replace the old source file name with the new source file name.
- Use the app to load the txt file into the sheet set.
- Save the sheet set.
How do I organize my sheets in AutoCAD?
How to Organize AutoCAD Sheets
- Edit sheet names and numbers. Right-click on a sheet name and choose Rename and Renumber.
- Remove a sheet from the sheet set. Right-click on a sheet and choose Remove Sheet to remove it from the sheet set.
- Add subsets.
- Choose OK.
- Remove subsets.
- Rearrange sheets and subsets.
How do you plot from Sheet Set Manager?
In the Sheet Set Manager, under Sheets, select a sheet set, subset, or sheet. In the upper-right corner of the Sheet Set Manager, click the Publish button….To Publish a Sheet Set to a DWF, DWFx, PDF, or Plot File
- Publish to DWF.
- Publish to DWFx.
- Publish to PDF.
- Publish to Plotter.
How do I open a drawing sheet in AutoCAD?
Open the sheet using one of the following methods:
- Select the sheet, right-click, and click Open.
- Double-click the sheet.
Where is page setup Manager in AutoCAD?
To open the Page Setup Manager click the Page Setup Manager button from the Ribbon Output tab > Plot panel.
- Command-line: To start the Page Setup Manager from the command line, type “PAGE” and press [Enter].
- The default page setup will have the same name as the layout.
- Click OK to accept.