How do I update Netflix on my Samsung Blu-ray player?
Unplug your Blu-ray player from power for 15 seconds. After 15 seconds have passed, plug it back in and turn it on. When prompted to upgrade the device software, select Yes. Once the download is complete, locate the Netflix app and connect your Samsung device to your Netflix account.
How do I connect my Samsung BD j5700 to my TV?
3 Connect Device to TV Via HDMI
- Acquire an HDMI cable.
- Take one end of the cable and plug it into your TV’s HDMI port.
- Plug the other end of the cable into your device’s HDMI out port, or the appropriate adapter.
- Turn on both the TV and connected device.
- Ensure that your TV is set to use HDMI as the input source.
Why is Netflix not working on my Blu-ray player?
Blu-ray Disc Player: Close the Netflix app and then open it again. Ensure your internet access is working properly. Unplug the power cord (mains lead) of your device, and then plug it back in. Make sure your device has the latest software update.
Why is Netflix not working on my Blu-Ray player?
Can Blu-ray players stream Netflix?
Most of the latest Blu-ray players are smart-enabled, which means they will stream media from a variety of services, including Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora and more. Many of them have the ability to stream in 4K UHD quality.
How do you reset a Samsung Blu-Ray player?
1 Factory Reset
- Make sure there is no disc in the player.
- Press and hold the Eject button on the device for at least 8 seconds.
- On the screen you will see a message that the device is being reset.
- The player will automatically power off and reset then it will show the initial setup screen.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my Samsung TV with HDMI?
1. Connect one end of the HDMI video and audio cable to the HDMI OUT on your blu-ray Player. 2. Connect the other end of the HDMI video and audio cable to the HDMI IN on the TV as Illustrated below.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my Samsung Smart TV?
Connecting to a TV Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI OUT jack on the back of the product to the HDMI IN jack on your TV. Make sure you plug the power cable into the Blu-ray player after you have connected it to the TV/Audio System.