What are DJ quotes?
- Anyone can be a DJ but it’s understanding how to read a crowd and keeping them on the floor is what takes years of experience.
- I’m a DJ.
- The best thing about being a DJ is making people happy.
- For me, it’s a great thing to tell people anything is possible.
What should I post on Instagram as a DJ?
Here’s some ideas on how you can use Instagram as a DJ….
- Studio photos & videos.
- Photos with other DJs / writers / producers.
- Photos you take whilst traveling.
- Gig or event artwork.
- Inspiring photos that you relate to.
- Older photos of yourself, with the #tbt (throw-back-Thursday)
- Gig / tour photos & videos.
How do you write a DJ bio?
The Dreaded DJ Bio: Six Tips to Make A Good One
- A NECESSARY EVIL.
- Tip 1: Focus On What Makes You Unique.
- Tip 2: Keep It Simple If You’re Unknown; Make Two Versions (Long/Short) If You’re Known.
- Tip 3: Avoid Clichés + Unnecessary Details.
- Tip 4: If You Can’t Write To Save Your Life, Find Someone Who Can.
How do you compliment a DJ?
Thank you very much. I am glad that we got someone so professional. I just wanted to thank you for Friday night, the DJ did a fantastic job playing great music that got everyone going on the dance floor! The music was great, everyone had such a good night and the DJ was fantastic!
What should I post as a DJ?
10 Social Media Content Ideas for DJs and Music Producers
- Teasers or previews. If you are releasing a new album or EP, consider thinking about your marketing strategy before publishing your music online.
- Behind The Scenes.
- Personalised Content.
- Places and events.
- Live Video.
How can I promote my DJ?
Follow these ten DJ marketing tips, and you’ll be turning tables at the gigs of your dreams in no time.
- Define your DJ brand.
- Dream up your DJ name.
- Design your DJ logo.
- Put together your press kit.
- Build your DJ website.
- Order some business cards.
- Get social.
- Share your music.
How do you describe a DJ?
In simple terms, a DJ plays music. He does not create music himself or perform as a musician. Instead, he uses pre-recorded music from other musicians, usually drawing from a large collection of available songs that suit the theme of the event or venue he’s working at.
How do you introduce yourself as a DJ?
Introduce yourself by first stating your DJ name. Thank everyone for coming out to the party or event. Give a mention to the party organizers. Quote any sponsors or special messages from the organizer of the event.
What should I say to DJ?
Things People Say To DJs
- “What kinda stuff do you play?”
- “Is THIS all you’re gonna play tonite?”
- “Can you play something we can dance to?”
- “Change the beat up, you’re just playing the same song”
- “Yo dog….”
- “……… up in here”
- “Hey man, you’re doing great & I love what your doing but I got this girl…..”
How would you describe a good DJ?
7 Hidden DJ Qualities
- Passion. Not only do you love music, but you have an intense passion for DJing, and it shows: You basically eat, breathe, and even sleep it!
- Self-awareness about what makes you unique.
- A “head for business”
- A sense of realism.
- Pure, blind faith.