What are the 5 top jobs in the US?
- Information Security Analyst. #1 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Nurse Practitioner. #2 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Physician Assistant. #3 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Medical and Health Services Manager. #4 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Software Developer. #5 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Data Scientist. #6 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Financial Manager. #7 in 100 Best Jobs.
What US jobs are in most demand?
Top 10 Most In-Demand USA Jobs
- Registered Nurse.
- Software Engineer.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Occupational Therapist.
- Web Developer.
- Data Scientist.
- Operations Manager.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.
What are the 30 highest-paying jobs in America?
Here is a look at the top 30 highest-paying jobs in the USA today….Top 30 Highest-Paying Jobs
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
- Internal Medicine Physician.
What is the most fun job?
12 of the most fun jobs in every field
- Video game designer.
- Fashion consultant.
- Radio announcer.
- Event planner.
- Race car driving instructor.
- Pet groomer.
- Race car mechanic.
What is the best paid job in USA?
Mean Annual Salaries
- Anesthesiologists. $331,190.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. $311,460.
- Obstetricians-Gynecologists. $296,210.
- Surgeons. $294,520.
- Orthodontists. $267,280.
- Physicians (Other) $255,110.
- Psychiatrists. $249,760.
- Internal Medicine Physicians. $242,190.
What is the best paying job?
|Rank||Occupation||2020 Median wages|
|2||General Internal Medicine Physicians||$100.00+|
|3||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||$100.00+|
What is the most needed jobs right now?
Here are the most in-demand jobs, including average salaries and qualification requirements.
- Home health aide.
- Nursing assistant.
- Construction worker.
- Physical therapy aide.
- Medical technologist.
- Truck driver.
- Operations research analyst.
- Financial advisor.
What is the richest job in America?
What is the number 1 highest paying job?
Average Salary: $381,500 The highest paying career in the world is a Neurosurgeon.