What should I not miss on the Gold Coast?
10 Unique Gold Coast Experiences You Do Not Want To Miss!
- Quack’rDuck Land and Sea Tour.
- Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast.
- Treetop Challenge.
- Springbrook National Park.
- Whales in Paradise.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Seaway Kayaking & Snorkeling Tours.
- Theme Parks.
What are the good areas of Gold Coast?
Australia’s Gold Coast: The Best Areas to Live
- The North: Southport, Main Beach.
- The Central Strip: Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach.
- The Hip Hub: Mermaid Beach, Nobby’s Beach, Miami, Burleigh Heads.
- The Lower ‘Hoods: Palm Beach, Currumbin, Tugun, Bilinga.
- The Far South Stunner: Coolangatta.
What is the big attraction off the coast of Queensland?
Off the coast of central Queensland, the Whitsunday group encompasses 74 stunning islands strung along the Great Barrier Reef. The Whitsundays are continental islands, the summits of a coastal range emerging from the sea.
Where can I go on holiday Gold Coast?
From the beaches of Surfers Paradise to the hinterland of Tamborine Mountain.
- Surfers Paradise. Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast is one of Australia’s most iconic – not to mention, most celebrated – holiday destinations.
- Tamborine Mountain.
- Burleigh Heads.
- Southern Gold Coast.
- Lamington National Park.
Why is Gold Coast famous?
About the Gold Coast The Gold Coast is one of Australia’s premier holiday destinations. Famous for its surf breaks, stunning beaches, theme parks, shopping, nightlife and hinterland, it has been attracting Australian families for many decades.
What is there to do in Gold Coast for adults?
Top 10 Things to do on the Gold Coast
- Visit a Theme Park.
- Make some furry friends at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Enjoy the view from the SkyPoint Observation Deck.
- Australian Outback Spectacular Dinner Show.
- Chase waterfalls in the hinterland.
- Topgolf Gold Coast Packages.
- Cruise the waterways with Sea World Cruises.
What is the best suburb to live in Gold Coast?
Best Gold Coast Suburbs To Live And Raise A Family
- Bundall. Bundall is a central suburb in Gold Coast, Queensland, which is ideal for those who want to relocate with their families, especially kids.
- Broadbeach Waters.
- Biggera Waters.
What is the most breathtaking place in Queensland?
The Most Beautiful Places in Queensland
- Daintree National Park & Cape Tribulation Kulki. IMAGE: Tourism and Events Queensland.
- The Whitsunday Islands. IMAGE: Tourism and Events Queensland.
- Tully Gorge National Park.
- Lamington National Park Woonoongoora.
- Fraser Island K’gari.
- Glass House Mountains.
- Great Barrier Reef.
What’s Queensland famous for?
Queensland is famous for its pristine beaches and tropical islands. Over 200 national parks cover more than 6.5 hectares across the state, plus there are lush mountainous rainforests, bushlands and creeks and flat table lands perfect for farming.
Where can I go Gold Coast at night?
9 fun things to do on the Gold Coast with kids at night
- Australian Outback Spectacular (7pm-10pm)
- Putt Putt Golf (open till 10pm)
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!
- Movies under the stars (various hours)
- Infinity Attraction (open till 10pm)
- Theme parks after dark.
- Markets with music (open 4pm till late)
- Glow worm night tour.
Why is Gold Coast so popular?
The Gold Coast is one of Australia’s premier holiday destinations. Famous for its surf breaks, stunning beaches, theme parks, shopping, nightlife and hinterland, it has been attracting Australian families for many decades.