Where do you park for the Ferry Building in San Francisco?
the Washington & Embarcadero Lot
Preferred parking location for the Ferry Building is at the Washington & Embarcadero Lot. Additional public parking can be found in lots along the Embarcadero and open, metered street parking.
Where can I park for free around Fisherman Wharf?
Top 10 Best free parking near Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, CA
- Pier 39 Parking Garage. 0.1 mi. Parking.
- Propark. 0.3 mi. Parking.
- Fisherman’s Wharf Parking. 0.1 mi. Parking.
- Portsmouth Square Plaza Garage. 1.0 mi.
- PIER 39. 0.3 mi.
- North Beach Parking Garage. 0.7 mi.
- Ghirardelli Square. 0.5 mi.
- Alcatraz Reservations. 0.3 mi.
How much is parking in Fisherman’s Wharf?
Best Places to Park in Fisherman’s Wharf
|Day||Time Period||Best Rate|
How much does it cost to park at the Ferry Building?
General Parking offers parking at $5/hour. There are 40 spaces just north of the Ferry Building ($0.50/hour 7am – 7 pm; $0.25/hour 7pm – 11pm).
Is there any free parking in San Francisco?
1) Free Parking in San Francisco – Nightly Metered Parking Most meters are enforced between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday, so anything outside the time is fair game to park at for free. Some meter hours vary so please double-check posted hours before you park.
How much does it cost to park at Pier 39?
The PIER 39 Garage is open for daily parking, 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Overnight parking is not permitted. PRICING – Weekdays – $10/hour (maximum daily rate of $50). Weekends – $12/hour (maximum daily rate of $60).
How much is parking at Embarcadero Center?
Pricing: $2/hour for the first four hours and $6/ hour after (This is the charging price only- fees associated with parking in the garage are charged separately) Register online for a smart pass that works like an EZ Pass and start charging today!