Where is IMEI on Samsung active watch?
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – View Device ID (ESN / IMEI / MEID)
- From the watch screen, press the. Home button. to open the apps screen.
- Double-tap the. Settings icon. .
- Tap. About Watch. .
- Tap. Device. .
- View the IMEI. If the IMEI can’t be viewed from the device, refer to View Device Info – Verizon Website (if applicable).
Where is Samsung IMEI in settings?
Through the settings
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap About phone or About device.
- Details about your phone number, IMEI, model number and serial number will be displayed on-screen.
Where can I find IMEI on Samsung?
All you have to do is: Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap About phone or About tablet. The back of your device: The IMEI and serial number are printed in small text on the back of the device near the bottom.
Where can I find the IMEI number?
Here’s how to find your IMEI number in the settings on your Android device:
- Go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select About Phone.
- Scroll down to find your IMEI number.
Does a Samsung watch have an IMEI number?
IMEI: Displays the watch’s unique IMEI number. Storage: Displays the available storage space. Device: Access information about the watch, such as its EID, IMEI, or ICCD.
Where is the 15-digit IMEI number?
For many iPhones and Android devices, the easiest way to find your IMEI number is to dial the following: “*#06#“. That’s star, pound sign, zero, six, pound sign. The 15-digit IMEI number should appear on your screen.
Where is the IMEI on a smartwatch?
Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > About. Look for Serial Number or IMEI.
Is the IMEI on the SIM card?
You can also look for your Sim Tray that will have the 15-digit IMEI number imprinted on it. You can also check via your Android About section in your settings option and see the 15-digit IMEI within it.