Why is my sound not working on websites?
Ensure the Allow sites to play sound (recommended) option is enabled in the Chrome sound settings (chrome://settings/content/sound.) Make sure the page is not muted by right-clicking on its tab, if it’s muted, you’ll see an Unmute site option.
Why is my volume not working on Google Chrome?
Check Sound in Volume Mixer Play a video or audio in Chrome with the sound on. Right-click on the speaker icon in the lower-right corner. Click on Open Volume Mixer. If Chrome is already muted, unmute it and set the volume to 100.
Why is the volume on my PC not working?
Check sound settings Check to make sure your audio devices aren’t muted and haven’t been disabled. Right-click the Speakers icon on the taskbar, and then select Open Volume mixer. You’ll see a set of volume controls for your devices. Make sure none of them are muted.
How do I allow sound on my website?
How to Allow Sound Access on Chrome Computer?
- Launch the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on.
- Select Settings from the list.
- Scroll down to the Privacy and Security section, and select the Site settings from the menu.
- Choose the Sounds option within Additional Content settings.
How do I enable audio in Chrome?
Change a site’s camera & microphone permissions
- Open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security Site settings. Camera or Microphone.
- Select the option you want as your default setting. Review your blocked and allowed sites.
Why can’t I hear sound on some websites Safari?
Try Safari/Preferences/Security and make sure Allow Plug-ins is checked. Then click Plug-in Settings and make sure the plug-ins are enabled. Also check Safari/Preferences/Advanced to see if Stop plug-ins to save power is checked. If so, try unchecking it.
Why do I have no volume on YouTube?
Method 1. Every time you run YouTube app on your Android phone, there have many caches left on your device and if you don’t clear timely, the increasingly useless caches will affect the normal working of the applications. Hence, clearing the cache to solve the YouTube no sound problem is very feasible.
Why can’t I hear anything on YouTube?
Every time you run YouTube app on your Android phone, there have many caches left on your device and if you don’t clear timely, the increasingly useless caches will affect the normal working of the applications. Hence, clearing the cache to solve the YouTube no sound problem is very feasible.
Why is my volume not working on YouTube?
If sound isn’t working and you notice that the volume button is turned off on YouTube videos, try the following troubleshooting steps: Make sure that sound/volume is turned on for your browser or device. Check your device’s sound settings. Restart your browser or device.
How do I turn up the volume on Google Chrome?
Change your speaker volume
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Drag the volume slider left or right. Tip: To mute the volume, select Volume .
- To find your output settings, select Audio settings .
- Under “Output,” the device in use will have a green check to the right.
How do I unmute a website in Chrome?
Mute Individual Browser Tabs in Google Chrome To mute a browser tab in Google Chrome, right-click it and select “Mute Site.” This will mute all tabs from the site in the future. To unmute them, right-click one of that site’s tabs and click “Unmute SIte.”