Can I tune into radio on my iPhone?
You can listen to radio on your iPhone in a number of ways, even though the iPhone does not include a radio tuner like some Android phones. It’s easy to listen to radio on your iPhone by downloading apps like iHeart Radio or TuneIn, as well as specific apps for radio stations like NPR One or Sirius XM.
Can I get FM radio stations on my iPhone?
Yes, you can play FM radio on your iPhone. To do so, open the Settings app and tap on Radio. Then, enable the switch next to FM Radio.
What is TuneIn on iPhone?
Description. RADIO, YOUR WAY. Listen to all the live news, sports, music, podcasts and radio you love, from around the world—all on the TuneIn app. ALL YOUR AUDIO IN ONE APP.
Is there a free radio app for iPhone?
The iHeartRadio app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is easy to use and best of all, it’s FREE. Download the iHeartRadio iOS app today and enjoy your favorite music, live & local radio stations, playlists, and podcasts!
How can I listen to FM radio on my iPhone for free?
Listen to broadcast radio on iPhone
- Ask Siri: Activate Siri, then say something like, “Play Wild 94.9” or “Tune in to ESPN Radio.”
- Search for a station: Tap Search, enter the station in the search field, then tap a result to play the station.
What is the best free radio app for iPhone?
Radio Apps for iPhone
- TuneIn Radio. TuneIn comfortably tops the list with more than 5.7 million podcasts and over 100,000 AM and FM radio stations globally.
- Simple Radio. As the name suggests, Simple Radio focuses on simplicity to get things done.
- iHeart. iHeart can be your ultimate media hub.
- myTuner Radio.
- Sirius XM.
Is TuneIn free on iPhone?
The free TuneIn Radio app is available in the App Store for iPhone, iPod, and iPad. The app requires that your device run iOS 9.3 or later in order to install the latest version and receive updates. The TuneIn Radio Pro app is available for a one-time payment of $9.99, also from the app store.
Is TuneIn Radio Free On iPhone?