Does Acer Aspire 5745g have Bluetooth?
Thanks. I can confirm that this machine does not have bluetooth.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Acer Aspire?
Press the Windows key and the “i” key together to bring up the settings menu for your computer. Click on the “Devices” menu option, and then click on “Bluetooth & other devices.” From this screen, you can manage Bluetooth devices that are paired or ready to pair.
How do I install Bluetooth driver on Acer Aspire?
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
- Go to the Acer official download website.
- Enter your device serial number and click FIND or select your device in the category.
- Select the Operating System you’re using.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it manually.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on my Acer laptop?
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot . Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth, select Run the troubleshooter, and follow the instructions.
Does a Acer Aspire have Bluetooth?
Your Acer One 10 device can be paired with numerous wireless devices and accessories that use Bluetooth technology and allow you to do the following: Use a Bluetooth mouse or keyboard. Share files over Bluetooth with other tablets, laptops, PCs, and phones.
Why my laptop is not showing Bluetooth?
Make sure Bluetooth is turned on Check in the taskbar. Select action center ( or ). If you don’t see Bluetooth, select Expand to reveal Bluetooth, then select Bluetooth to turn it on. You’ll see “Not connected” if your Windows 10 device isn’t paired to any Bluetooth accessories.
Why Bluetooth is not working in Acer laptop?
If you don’t see the Bluetooth icon, but Bluetooth does appear in Device Manager, try uninstalling the Bluetooth adapter, shutting down your PC, and triggering an automatic driver reinstall: In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select Device Manager from the list of results.
How do I fix Bluetooth device is not available?
Fix it now!
- Press Windows key + R, type services. msc, and press Enter.
- Double-click on the Bluetooth Support service. If it was stopped, click Start to enable it.
- Set its Startup type to Automatic.
- Now open the Log on tab, mark the Local System account, and click OK.
- Finally, reboot the system.
Where is Bluetooth hardware Acer laptop?
Click the Start button.