How can I ask a math question?
Ask an Expert
- Ask Dr. Math – This is probably the best resource out there for anyone wanting an answer to a math question.
- Ask MathNerds.com – A large group of math experts have banded together to provide this excellent service.
- Gomath.com – This site has tutors available to answer your math questions for free.
What are mathematical questions?
A mathematical problem is a problem that can be represented, analyzed, and possibly solved, with the methods of mathematics. This can be a real-world problem, such as computing the orbits of the planets in the solar system, or a problem of a more abstract nature, such as Hilbert’s problems.
What are some easy math questions?
Easy Math Trivia
- What is the perimeter of a circle called? Show answer.
- What is the square root of 144?
- Can Pi be written as a fraction?
- What is 64 divided by 8?
- Which number is greater, a googol, or a quadrillion?
- How many sides does a nonagon have?
- Are all sides equal in an Isosceles triangle?
- What is five squared?
How do I ask math questions on Google?
For this, all you have to do is type the math problem (the full problem) in the Search button. Or, you can use Google Lens and hover it over the math problem in your book or copy. Once Google captures the problem, you will be shown a series of steps that you can follow to solve the problem.
How do you get any question answer?
Herein find some best sites where you can ask questions and get answers from real people online.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- Blurt it.
How many math questions are there?
SAT Math Sections
|Section||Number of Questions||Time|
|No calculator||15 multiple choice, 5 grid-ins||25 minutes|
|With calculator||30 multiple choice, 8 grid-ins (including one Extended Thinking question)||55 minutes|
|Total||58 questions||80 minutes|
Can I solve math problems online?
Welcome to Webmath! You’ll find hundreds of instant-answer, self-help, math solvers, ready to provide you with instant help on your math problem. Webmath is a math-help web site that generates answers to specific math questions and problems, as entered by a user, at any particular moment.