How do I get my network printer back online?
Try following these steps to get your printer back online.
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
Why does network printer go offline?
Printer goes offline due to network issues The most common issue is IP address conflict, in which your printer is assigned an IP address that another device uses. Within your router settings, assign your printer a static IP address to stop this happening and set it far apart from other IP addresses.
How do I change my printer from offline to online in Windows 10?
Make Printer Online in Windows 10
- Open Settings on your computer and click on Devices.
- On the next screen, click on Printer & Scanners in the left-pane.
- On the next screen, select the Printer Tab and click on Use Printer Offline option to remove the check mark on this item.
- Wait for the printer to come back online.
How do I get my HP printer from offline to online?
Option 4 – Check your connection
- Restart your printer by turning it off, waiting 10 seconds, and disconnecting the power cord from your printer.
- Then, turn off your computer.
- Connect the printer power cord to the printer and turn the printer back on.
- Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router.
How do I get my HP printer back on Wi-Fi?
Use the Wireless and Cancel buttons to restore Wi-Fi setup mode.
- Press the Cancel button to ready the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button at the same time for three seconds until the printer restarts.
- After the printer restarts, wait 60 seconds until the Wireless light blinks blue.
Why is HP printer not connecting?
Make sure the printer is near the Wi-Fi router, paper is loaded in the main tray, and that it is turned on. On your Windows computer, open Printers & Scanners and delete the printer. Open the HP Smart app, and sign in. If you do not have HP Smart, download it from 123.hp.com or your app store, and create an HP account.
How do I fix a network printer not connected?
Fix 1: Check the printer connection
- Restart your printer. Power off and then power on your printer to restart it.
- Check the connection issue. If your printer is connected by the USB cable, ensure the cable is not damaged, and it connects firmly and correctly.
- Check the network connection.