How do I make a weekly checklist?
Assess your weekly tasks
- Quickly write down everything you need to do (don’t bother about making it fancy, a rough list will do)
- Add clarifying information to any vague items — e.g. ‘write post’ becomes ‘write one guest post’
- Remove anything that needs doing less often than weekly, or is a one-off task.
Are there checklist templates in Word?
Word for the web supports only the on-paper form of checklist. Write your list, and then select it. On the Home tab, choose the down-arrow next to the Bullets list to open the bullet library, and then choose the checkbox symbol.
How do I make a checklist template in Word?
How to Create a Checklist in Word?
- First, make sure the “Developer” tab is displayed.
- Type your list in a document.
- Navigate to the “Developer” tab and click “Check Box Content Control” which can be found in the first line.
- Paste the checkboxes in front of every line.
- Click on a checkbox to mark or unmark it.
How do you lay out a checklist?
How to create your checklist
- Step 1: Do a “brain dump”
- Step 2: Organize and prioritize tasks.
- Step 3: Put them on your to-do list.
- Step 4: Check off each item as you complete it.
- Step 5: Continue adding items as they come up.
How do I make a checklist in Google Docs?
How to Insert a Checklist in a Google Doc
- Select the Bulleted list option in the toolbar located at the top of your document.
- Select the item(s) you’d like to add to the list.
- From the Bulleted list, click the Down icon and select the Checkbox.
- Your checklist should now look something like the image below.
Is Excel Good for checklists?
If you’re already using spreadsheets, look no further. You can make a checklist in Microsoft Excel easily. Even if you don’t want to use it as an everyday to-do list app, a checklist is a good way to keep track of what you still need to do in your spreadsheet, directly in the spreadsheet itself.