How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone 4s without iTunes?
Ways of Transferring Files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- iCloud. The iCloud Photo Library is the answer to users concerns on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes.
- Tenorshare iCareFone.
- EaseUS MobiMover.
- WinX MediaTrans (Windows)
- Google Photos App.
- Online Drives.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone?
To transfer files from PC to iPhone/iPad with iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Unlock the iDevice and trust the computer.
- Click the “Device” tab and select the category, like Photos, Movies, Songs, and more.
- Check the “Sync [category]” option and select the items you’d like to copy.
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust” on your device when a pop-up appears and asks you to trust this computer.
- Windows File Explorer will open, go to select the files or folders that you want to transfer from PC to your iPhone and click “Open”.
Can I Drag and drop files from PC to iPhone?
Copy files from your computer to your iOS or iPadOS app In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section. Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.
How do I transfer mp3 files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
Way 2: Download music to iPhone using Google Play Music Manager
- Download Google Music Manager on your computer and iPhone, install it. Sign in with the same Gmail or YouTube account.
- Choose “Upload songs to Google Play” and select songs from your computer to sync.
- Listen to your music on iPhone after it’s loaded.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone without a USB cable?
Using AirMore to connect iPhone to computer wirelessly
- Download and Install. Search “AirMore” in App Store and install it into your iPhone. You may also click the button below to go to the downloading site.
- Visit AirMore Web. AirMore is a web-based app.
- Connect iPhone to PC. Open this app on your iPhone.
Can you transfer to iPhone without iTunes?
So whenever you want to transfer important presentations, photos, videos, and music, etc., from PC to iPhone without iTunes, you can transfer through AirDrop, SHAREit or Cloud Drives.
How can I transfer video from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Use iCloud. This is perhaps the easiest method as most of your videos on your iPhone should have been synced to iCloud automatically.
- Transfer via Dropbox.
- Use iPhone Transfer Software.
- Manually Add Videos to iPhone via Windows File Explorer.
How do I transfer photos and videos from computer to iPhone?
2. How to transfer photos from a PC to an iPhone with iTunes
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone button in the top-left of the iTunes window.
- In the sidebar, click Photos.
- Check the box to Sync Photos.
- Choose either Pictures or Choose Folder in the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to sync all or only selected folders.
Can I transfer an emailed MP3 file to my iPhone music without a computer?
Yes, you can transfer an MP3 file to your iPhone music library without a computer. You can either use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer and drag and drop the file, or you can use iTunes to sync the file.