How do you hide the message display on iPhone?
It’s very simple to turn off message previews in iOS by following the instructions below:
- Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone’s Home Screen.
- Select the Notifications option.
- Scroll down and choose the Messages app.
- In the Alerts section, disable the Show on Lock Screen setting.
How do I get my iPhone to not show preview on iMessage?
To turn off message previews, open Settings > Notifications > Messages > Show Previews and select Never or Off.
How do I make my Messages private on my lock screen?
Follow these steps to hide text messages from your lock screen on an Android.
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Choose Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Under the Lock Screen setting, choose Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen.
- Select Don’t show notifications.
How do I get rid of message preview?
Disabling App Preview Messages Open up Settings and go to Google. In the resulting screen, tap App Preview Messages. Tap the On/Off slider so that it’s in the Off position.
How do I hide message preview on Lock Screen?
Android: How to disable WhatsApp message preview on lock screen
- Step 1: Go to Phone’s settings section.
- Step 2: Tap on ‘Apps & Notifications,’ and search WhatsApp app.
- Step 3: Once you find the messaging app, go to Notifications.
- Step 4: Toggle off ‘Show Notifications.
How do you hide messages on lock screen?
How to Hide Lock Screen Notifications on Stock Android
- Open Settings > General.
- Tap Apps & notifications (or Sound & notifications in older versions of Android).
- Tap Notifications > Lock screen.
- Tap Hide sensitive notifications only or Hide all notifications.
How do I hide things on my iPhone?
How to hide photos on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Photos.
- Select the photo or video that you want to hide.
- Tap the Share button , then tap Hide.
- Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video.
How do I change the message preview on my iPhone?
Change notification settings
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- To schedule a notifications summary, tap Scheduled Summary, then turn on Scheduled Summary.
- To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never—then tap.
How do you hide message content on lock screen?
If you’re running Android on a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, open the Settings app, scroll down, and tap on Lock screen. Next, tap on Notifications and not the switch next to it. To hide the message content in the Notification bar, make sure the Hide content switch is turned on.
How do I hide iMessage sender on Lock screen?
How to hide messages from individual senders
- Open the message(s) you don’t want displaying as the chain continues.
- Tap near the top of the screen, by the icon of a face (or the person’s picture).
- On the taskbar that appears, tap the “i” for “info.” Tap “info.” William Antonelli/Business Insider.
- Toggle “Hide Alerts” on.