Which is the best Free YouTube Downloader for PC?
The Best YouTube Downloaders to Try This Year
- KeepVid. Let’s start off with the most basic (and one of the most popular) tools.
- y2mate. y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter.
- 4K Video Downloader.
- YT Cutter.
How do I download YouTube videos to my computer for free?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
Which is the best video downloader for PC?
Best Video Downloader for PC
|Name||Supported Platforms||Supported file format|
|VideoProc||Windows, Mac||3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP3, MP4, and WMV|
|4K Video Downloader||Windows, Mac||AVI, FLV, MOV, MP3, MP4, and WMV|
|YTD Video Downloader||Windows||3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP3, MP4, and WMV|
Is Snaptube safe in 2021?
Yes, Snaptube app is a 100% secure application that would not harm your device in any way. In fact, it is verified by the popular antivirus agencies like CM Security, McAfee, and Lookout Security.
How can I download YouTube videos without mobile software?
How to Download YouTube Videos on Mobile without App
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.