Does WordPress have live support?
If you have an eligible plan, you will have access to priority Live Chat support at no extra cost. If you’re not a customer yet, please post your question in our community forums. Our Happiness Engineers can answer any questions that you have about WordPress.com, how it works, and how best to use it.
How do I add contact info to WordPress?
To add the Contact Info block, click on the + Block Inserter icon and search for “Contact Info”. Click it to add the block to the post or page. Using your keyboard, you can also type /contact info on a new line and press enter to quickly add a new Contact Info block. Use the Block Inserter to Add a Contact Info block.
Where is contact information on WordPress?
Search for Contact Information Widget. Click install Contact Information Widget. Activate through the Plugins menu in WordPress or when asked during installation. Set your options from the Contact Information Widget admin area.
Does WordPress Org have customer support?
You can simply call our WordPress support phone number, 1-877-994-9757 to contact our WordPress customer support and speak with real WordPress experts live. If you have a WordPress.org website and wants to receive help on the phone, we offer one-on-one consultation.
Who can help me with WordPress?
Six top platforms to hire WordPress freelancers
- Toptal. Toptal is a platform that prides itself on hiring only the very best.
- Codeable. Codeable is one of our favorite platforms because it’s all about WordPress.
- WPMU DEV. WPMU DEV isn’t merely a job platform site.
How do I report a problem to WordPress?
Reporting a Bug
- Read the section above about what to do before reporting a bug.
- Log onto WordPress Trac using your support forum username and password.
- Click New Ticket in Trac to reach the bug reporting page.
- Fill in the title, summary, and other fields.
- Click Submit Ticket after previewing it.
How do I edit contact info in WordPress?
Opening the Page for Editing
- Click on the Pages option from the left-hand menu.
- From the Pages screen, locate the Contact Us page and click the Edit link just below it.
How do I create a contact form form contact 7 in WordPress?
Log in to the WordPress Admin Dashboard, go to Plugins → Add New and then type “Contact Form 7” in the search box. Once find, install and activate the plugin by clicking on Install → Activate. To display a form, open Contact → Contact Forms at your WordPress dashboard. You can manage multiple forms from this location.
How do I contact WordPress by email?
Currently there is no phone support provided. All the support is done through online communication. If you have a paid upgrade(Personal, Premium or Business), you can use this Contact Form: https://wordpress.com/help/contact to reach WordPress and they’ll follow up via Email.
How can I get help with my WordPress website?
If you’re new to WordPress, the best place to start is the WordPress support forums since they’re free. And if you’re looking for more advanced help, try Stack Exchange or the Advanced WordPress Facebook group.
How do I email WordPress support?
Does WordPress have a support email?