How can I access Google Play from a different country?
Change your Google Play country
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I bypass Google Play region?
Downloading Region Restricted Apps on Android
- STEP 1: Clearing App Data and Cache for Play Store. From the main screen, go to your device’s home screen and tap on Settings.
- STEP 2: Connecting to the VPN.
- STEP 3: Downloading region restricted app.
Can I change country Google Play?
Open the Play Store app on your Android device. Tap your profile picture at the top-right of the screen, then choose Settings. Select General, followed by Account and device preferences. Under the Country and profiles section, you’ll see your name alongside your current Play Store country.
Can I have 2 countries on Google Play?
At the top right, tap the profile icon. Country and profiles. Tap the country where you want to add an account.
How do I redeem my Google Play code outside us?
If you’ve redeemed a US Gift Card, make sure you connect to a US VPN before making the purchase….Head over to https://pay.google.com/.
- Next, click on Settings.
- Under Country/Region, select Create New Profile.
- Tap on Continue, choose your region and fill in the required information.
- You’re done.
Does VPN work on Google Play?
A VPN can mask your actual location to make it appear that you’re connecting to the Play Store from a different country. Therefore, you can access content and apps from the Play Store from many countries in the world using a premium VPN.
How do you download an app that is not available in your country android?
How To Download Android Apps Not Available In Your Country?
- STEP 1 – Get A VPN Application For Android.
- STEP 2- Change The Location.
- STEP 3- Clear Google Play Store Cache.
- STEP 4- Search For The App Not Available In Your Country.
- STEP 5- Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country.
How do I change my location on Google?
Add, change, or delete a location
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” Or, go to Assistant settings.
- Tap You. Your places.
- Add, change, or delete an address.
How do I change my country on Google Play without payment?
- Sign in to Settings.
- Under Payments profile, click the pencil icon next to Country.
- Click the link to Create new profile from the message that appears.
- Click Continue from the next message that appears.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country to associate with the payments profile you’re creating.
How do I download an app not available in my country android?
Option One: VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How do you fix this code Cannot be redeemed from your country?
Hi there! If you have a Play gift card from a different country than your home, you won’t be able to apply it to your account. If you do choose to change your home country to the same as your gift card to apply it, please note you can only change your country once a year!
How can I access US Play Store from India?
Follow these steps to access Google Play Store from anywhere in the world:
- Download a VPN app on your android device.
- Subscribe to the VPN service to have access to all its features and services.
- Enter your credentials in the app.
- Select a US server from the list in the app.
- Go to Settings in your Android device now.