How can I get duplicate degree certificate in Mumbai University?
Go to the Technical Education section and Apply for a new Duplicate Degree certificate. There you need to upload FIR, Name Proof, Address Proof, Degree Marksheet/Cetificate, Annexure A, Annexure B. (Annexure A and B can be downloaded from that website itself). Payment needs to be done.
How can I download my provisional certificate from Mumbai University?
I’ll just write down the steps you need to follow to get a provisional degree certificate:
- Go to Mumbai University[kalina campus]> Examination Hall> 2nd window to the left of the entrance.
- Tell the guy you want a PDC and he will give you a form+receipt+pass.
Is convocation certificate and degree certificate same?
Convocation: A degree certificate and a transcript of studies is usually presented at the convocation ceremony for those students able to attend; thus the degree certificate and convocation certificate are one and the same.
How long does it take to get degree certificate?
The process of issuing the certificate might differ from one university to another, as some might provide you with the provisional in a couple of days while others might take longer. But institutions usually make the certificate available in three months while the degree gets issued in a year or two.
How do I get a university degree certificate from DigiLocker?
How to get your Awards
- Create your DigiLocker Account. Register using DigiLocker website (digilocker.gov.in) or mobile app (android and iOS) with your mobile number or Aadhaar.
- Select Board /University /Institution. Search your Board /University /Institution in DigiLocker.
- Enter requisite details.
- Pull academic awards.
How do I download a degree certificate from DigiLocker?
How to Access your digital Documents:
- After successful login into the Digilocker, Go to the Education section and click on View All.
- Select Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Click on Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Enter your all details e.g. PRN, Seat No.
- After filing all your correct details Click on Get Document.
How do I get my original university certificate?
To process your Uniport original certificate, the following documents are required:
- Clearance form duly signed by: Head of Department.
- Alumni association fee receipt.
- Original success letter.
- Original certificate fee receipt.
- Convocation pack (student’s copy of transcript and original certificate) receipt.
How do I get my provisional degree certificate from MU?
Steps to Get Mumbai University Certificate/ UOM Provisional Degree Certificate
- Go to official website www.mu.ac.in.
- Click on link for provisional certificate.
- Select the College Name.
- Enter Register Number & other details.
- Upload required documents.
- Make a payment of fee.
- Click Get button.
Is convocation and provisional certificate same?
It is a temporary certificate provided by the educational institution to students completing their graduation. It remains valid until a permanent degree is issued only on the next convocation. A Provisional Certificate is usually valid for a period of 6 months or until the date of convocation, whichever comes earlier.
How can I get duplicate documents from Mumbai University?
Submit request for duplicate documents personally be going to Mumbai University. Take Auto Rickshaw Or Cab to take you to “Kalina University”. Nearest railway station is SANTACRUZ (Western Railway) or KURLA (Central Railway) Arrive Kalina University by 9:30 AM (It opens at 9:30, with lunch break from 1 to 1:30, Payment accepted till 2 PM..
How do I get a duplicate degree in India?
To apply for a duplicate degree, there’s a process to be followed which includes payment of fee by Demand draft and a police complaint for misplaced documents. Although it does take quite some time, I got my papers done by ideal services which are at idealservicesindia at yahoo dot com for a fee.
Does Mumbai University send hard copy of transcripts?
In case of few courses, Mumbai university will send the hard copy of the transcripts to the desired university or authorized agency (such as WES) or employers. What is the transcript certificate in Mumbai University?
How can I get a copy of my degree certificate?
Navigate to : “Services available online” >> “Higher and technical Education Department” Click on ‘Duplicate Degree Certificate’ or ‘Duplicate Mark-sheet’ as per your case. (After clicking link , browser may prompt for you for a Pop up, please click on ‘Allow Pop up’)