How do I access OWA on Exchange Server?
How to Access Your Exchange Mailbox Through Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Log in to your mydomain.com account.
- Once in, click on this link.
- Enter your Exchange Mailbox Address.
- Enter your Exchange Mailbox Password.
- Click OK.
Is OWA the same as exchange?
OWA-only mailbox has all the same functionality as an Exchange mailbox besides desktop client availability, making it accessible only via Outlook Web Access. Note: you can connect your Outlook client to an OWA-only mailbox using IMAP/SMTP or POP/SMTP protocols or EWS.
How do I access my OWA email?
The Outlook Web App allows you to log into your email online; You can easily access your mailbox on any device that is connected to the internet.
- Go to outlook.office.com.
- Enter the email address and password for your account.
- Select Sign in.
How do I add Exchange email to Outlook Web Access?
Choose the File tab on the ribbon. Under Account Information click Add Account. In the window that opens, type the email address of the mailbox you want to add and click Connect. In the Sign in with your UWSP account box that opens, enter your own username and password, then click Sign In.
How do I find my Exchange server when using Outlook Web Access OWA?
Within Outlook, click the “File” menu, and then click “Info.” Look for the address under the heading “Access this account on the web.” Generally, the address comes in the form http://www.example.com/OWA, so you may also be able to find the address by trying your company’s web or email domain with the OWA directory.
Where is OWA address in exchange admin center?
Use the Exchange Management Shell to view Outlook on the web virtual directory properties
- Get-OWAVirtualDirectory [-Identity “\owa “]
- Get-OWAVirtualDirectory -Identity “Mailbox01\owa (Default Web Site)” | Format-List.
How do I access a shared mailbox in OWA?
Open a shared mailbox in a separate browser window
- Sign in to your account in Outlook Web App.
- On the Outlook Web App navigation bar, select your name. A list appears.
- Select Open another mailbox.
- Type the email address of the other mailbox that you want to open and then select Open.
Is OWA the same as Office 365?
2 Outlook Web App (aka OWA) is the web based mail client for subscribers of Office 365 for Business and Exchange Online. Also sometimes called “Outlook for Office 365.” 3 And finally, Outlook.com is a free web based mail account, formerly known as Hotmail.