How do I hide the Navigation Pane in Access?
Show or hide the Navigation Pane in Access
- From the open desktop database, click the File tab, and then click Options.
- Click the Current Database category, and under Navigation, clear the Display Navigation Pane check box.
- Click OK. Close and reopen the database to see the effects of the option.
Can you lock the Navigation Pane in Access?
You can use the LockNavigationPane macro action in Access desktop databases to prevent users from deleting database objects that are displayed in the Navigation Pane.
How do I show only form and hide Access?
Uncheck “Display document tabs” Choose Tabbed Documents. In above also un-check Display navigation Pane. Make sure the form(s) are not dialog, and make sure they are not popup forms.
How do you hide all Access objects in Access 2013?
Hide and unhide objects and groups
- Right-click the menu bar at the top of the Navigation Pane, and then click Navigation Options.
- In the Navigation Options dialog box, clear the Show Hidden Objects check box, and then click OK.
How do I hide all Access objects?
Go to Tools | Options. Click the View tab. Click the Hidden Objects check box and then click OK. The hidden objects are now displayed as dimmed icons in the database window.
How do I change the navigation pane grouping in Access?
Right-click the top of the Navigation Pane and then select Navigation Options. Select the category for which you want to add one or more groups. For each group, under the Groups for list, click Add Group.
How do I change the navigation pane grouping?
At the top of the Navigation Pane, right click on Custom and choose Navigation Options. The Navigation Options dialog appears. 3. Click on the Custom category, then click the Add Group button to start creating your own group names.
How do I show only the form in Access?
Specify the default form in Access Options
- Click the File tab, and then under Help, click Options.
- Click Current Database.
- Under Application Options, in the Display Form list, select the form that you want to display when the database starts.
- Click OK, and then close and reopen the database to display the startup form.
What is Accde in Access?
accde extension is a Microsoft Access 2007 file format for creating Execute Only database files to protect custom database code. It compiles all VBA code into executable only so that it cannot be viewed or edited. ACCDE file format is replacement fo MDE file format that was used by earlier versions of Microsoft Access.
How do I change the navigation pane?
Customizing the Navigation Pane
- From within Windows Explorer, select Organize, Folder and Search Options.
- When the Folder Options dialog box appears, select the General tab, shown in Figure 6.19.
- In the Navigation Pane section, check the Show All Folders option.
- Click OK.