How do I install Echo on a new network?
- In the Alexa app, open the left panel menu and then select Settings.
- Select Device Settings.
- Choose your device.
- Select Change next to WiFi Network and follow the prompts in the app.
How do I reconnect my Alexa to a new Wi-Fi?
To connect Alexa to a new WiFi network, open the Alexa app and tap Devices. Then select Echo & Alexa and choose the Alexa device you want to connect to a new WiFi network. Finally, tap Change next to WiFi Network and enter the WiFi password for that network.
Why won’t My Echo connect to my Wi-Fi?
Restart the Alexa-enabled device. Power off or unplug the Echo or Alexa-enabled device, turn it back on, then connect to Wi-Fi again. Sometimes this kind of physical reboot of an Alexa-enabled device can fix the problem. Confirm that the Wi-Fi password is correct.
How do I connect Alexa to New Wi-Fi without app?
How to connect Alexa to WiFi without the app
- Go to alexa.amazon.com and log in to your account.
- Choose Settings in the left sidebar.
- Under Devices, select Set up a new device.
- Choose the device you want to connect.
- Turn on your device, if needed.
- Choose a WiFi network that’s marked as Amazon-XXX.
How do I connect my Alexa Wi-Fi to my computer?
To connect Alexa to your computer, go to alexa.amazon.com and sign in with your Amazon account or create a new one. Then go to the website and click Settings > Set up a new device and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get my Echo back online?
Restart the modem and reboot the router to get the Wi-Fi back up and running. If you fix a Wi-Fi issue, turn the Echo off and then back on again. The device should reconnect to the Wi-Fi network and reappear in the Alexa app as online. Make sure your smartphone and Echo are on the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I reset my Alexa echo?
You can reset your Echo device using the Alexa app on your iOS or Android smartphone.
- Go to Devices.
- Tap the Echo & Alexa icon at the top.
- Choose the speaker you want to factory reset.
- Scroll down to Factory Reset and tap it.
- Confirm you want to reset.
How do I reset my Alexa internet?
Changing Wi-fi Network on Alexa Device Using Alexa App Next, open the app and tap “Devices,” available in the bottom right corner of the main screen. Here, you can see all your Alexa-enabled devices. First, select the device whose Wi-fi you want to reset. Next, select the Wi-fi connection and tap “Change.”
How do I put Alexa in pairing mode manually?
First, open the Alexa app and tap Devices, then Echo & Alexa. Select the device you want to use, then tap Bluetooth Devices. Tap Pair A New Device. The Echo will search for devices to pair with and show a list of available devices.
How do I reset my Alexa Echo?
How do I connect my Alexa to my computer without Bluetooth?
7 Steps To Use Alexa as a Speaker for a PC (No Bluetooth)
- Go to Alexa’s website and sign in.
- Go to settings and set up a new device.
- Select your device and re-enter your credentials.
- Hold the dot button on Alexa until an orange light appears.
- Connect the speaker to the PC’s WiFi network.
- Finish Your PC setup.
How do I install Amazon Alexa without the app?