How do I re configure my HP printer?
9.18. 3. How to reset to factory settings on HP printers
- Open the printer’s web page and Sign in as Administrator.
- On the General tab select Reset Factory Settings in the menu.
- In the section Reset Firmware select Reset.
- Select Reset. The printer will now restart.
- Set printer’s date and time correctly.
How do I configure my wireless printer?
Connect the printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard (printers with a touchscreen)
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Open the Setup, Network, or Wireless settings menu, and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your network, and then enter the password to complete the connection. Note:
How do I find HP printer network settings?
Press the printer’s Menu button until INFORMATION MENU appears….
- Press Menus until you see Test Menu.
- Press Items until you see PCL Configuration Page.
- Press Select. Result: The HP MIO 1 section at the bottom of the page shows the TCP/IP and AppleTalk settings.
How do I reset my HP Wireless printer?
Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the back of the printer for five seconds or until the control panel display shows a prompt. On the prompt, touch OK to restore the network default settings.
Where do I find printer settings?
Follow these steps to change your printer’s default settings:
- Type “Devices” into the main search bar at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select “Devices and Printers” from the results list.
- Right click on the appropriate printer icon.
- Select “Printing Preferences”
- Change print settings, click “OK”
- Ready, set, print!
How do I print a configuration page on my printer?
Printing a configuration page from the printer’s front panel
- While the Ready message is displayed, press the Menu button.
- Press the Menu button to access the Help Pages.
- Press the left arrow (<—-) or right arrow (—->) buttons until the following message appears:
- Press the Print button to print a configuration page.
Why my HP printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Make sure the printer is near the Wi-Fi router, paper is loaded in the main tray, and that it is turned on. On your Windows computer, open Printers & Scanners and delete the printer. Open the HP Smart app, and sign in. If you do not have HP Smart, download it from 123.hp.com or your app store, and create an HP account.