How do you change the blade on a brush cutter?
Step-by-step guide when changing to a grass blade
- Remove the trimmer head by placing the locking pin in the small head on the back of the gear head.
- Unscrew the trimmer head by turning it clockwise.
- Place the grass blade on top of the drive disc.
- Place the support cup onto the grass blade.
How do you change the head on a Stihl FS 91 R?
How to Replace the Head on a Stihl String Trimmer
- Step 1: Prepare the Trimmer. Pull the spark plug wire off the plug to disable a gas trimmer.
- Step 2: Stop the Head From Spinning. Locate a small hole on the gear head at the base of the shaft.
- Step 3: Remove the Trimmer Head.
- Step 4: Install a Replacement Head.
How do you change a Stihl blade?
- Loosen and remove the bolts on the trimmer head.
- Remove the worn blades.
- Add grease around the bolts.
- Insert the replacement STIHL PolyCut™ blades into the head.
- Insert and tighten the bolts to hold the blades firmly in place.
- Repeat the same process for the additional blades.
How do you open the head on a Stihl weedeater?
Twist the trimmer head clockwise to unscrew it from the shaft. When you turn the head, it will hit the stop places in the output shaft, allowing the trimmer head to twist off the gear head.
How to change the trimmer head on a Stihl Trimmer?
How to Change the Trimmer Head on a Stihl Trimmer. Pull off the spark plug boot before working on the cutting head to prevent the trimmer from starting accidentally, causing injury. The spark plug Place the supplied pin or screwdriver into the hole on the left at the back of the gear head. This
Why choose Stihl brushcutters and clearing saws?
With additional features like a four-point anti-vibration system that helps reduce operator fatigue, a lightweight harness for comfortable extended use, and an easy-adjust handle bar for easy transport and storage, STIHL brushcutters and clearing saws cut through the clutter and provide a hardworking solution for your heavy-duty jobs.
Why choose Stihl trimmers?
Having the proper tool for the job can make all the difference, and STIHL has a cutting head or blade appropriate for even the most challenging landscaping job. We even manufacture our own trimmer line to withstand temperature changes and abrasion.
What is A brushcutter?
Brushcutters are outfitted with one of several available cutting head attachments, a deflector kit, & a sine wave style handlebar assembly. The purpose of the upward sine wave on the left handlebar is to provide clearance with the left leg of the operator when cutting on a right-to-left sweep.