How do you open the Girl Tech password journal?
Press the Access Button to open the journal cover. NOTE: If you have difficulty opening the journal the first time, try pressing the reset button with the tip of a pen. Press the Record Options Button until you hear the option for Record Your Password, then press the Select Button to enter your choice.
Where is the reset button on a my password Journal?
If you need to reset your password journal, you can do so quickly and easily. Open your password journal’s battery compartment. Locate the tiny button located in the battery compartment. This is the reset button.
How do you reset a Minimoomis diary?
Unfortunately the instructions to do this are on the inside cover of the diary! So we thought we would help out any desperate children and parents to reset their codes! 1. In case you don’t remember your code: press 1, 3 and 0 together at the same time and hold this combination for 4 seconds.
How do you unlock a journal?
To enable this feature, go to Feature Management > Go to All tab > Find journal unlock button and click “Enable now.” Once functionality is enabled, a button “Unlock” is now available on the General Journal form. It is enabled when a journal has “locked by system” set to “Yes.” Select the journal and unlock it.
How can I open my top diary without password?
- The default password is “0000”.
- As soon as the lock opens, press and hold the “*” button for 3 seconds.
- You now have 10 seconds to enter a new four-digit password.
- If you forget your own password, simply press “1”, “3” and “0” simultaneously and keep this combination pressed for 4 seconds.
How do you change the code on a Minimoomis diary?
- In case you don’t remember your code: press 1, 3 and 0 together at the same time and hold this combination for 4 seconds.
- To reset your password press and hold the * button for 3 seconds immediately after the lock is opened.
- You will have 10 seconds to enter your new four-digit code.
How do I make a journal?
6 Tips for How to Write a Journal
- Choose your kind of journal. You have several options for how to keep your journal.
- Date your entry. You think you will remember when it happened, but without a written date, you might forget.
- Tell the truth.
- Write down details.
- Write down what you felt.
- Write a lot or a little.