How do you say thank you for a picture?
Thank you for your time, thoughtfulness, and a great portrait. What is this? #26 We wish to thank you for the delightful manner you had when taking our photographs. It was clear that you enjoy what you do, and that enthusiasm made it a pleasant experience for everyone.
How do you respond to thank you for the add?
- you’re welcome. phrase. used in reply to someone who has thanked you.
- no problem. phrase.
- not at all. phrase.
- don’t mention it. phrase.
- it’s no bother. phrase.
- (it’s) my pleasure. phrase.
- it’s/that’s all right. phrase.
- it’s nothing/think nothing of it. phrase.
Is it correct to say thanks for the add?
This is a common way to express oneself in chats, texts, and in informal or semi-informal emails. If you want to be a bit more proper, you could say: Thanks for adding me to this group. I hope we can take this business relationship to the next level.
How do you thank people for accepting friend requests on Facebook?
Sweet thanks for your friendship messages
- Thank you for being kind enough to accept me as a friend on Facebook.
- Your acceptance overjoys me.
- Oh wow, what an honour.
- You have no idea how happy I am right now.
- Thank you for accepting me as a friend.
- I’m glad you accepted me as your friend.
How do I thank a friend for a photo?
Thank you so much for taking such beautiful photographs of the best day of our lives. You captured the day perfectly and it was a pleasure to have you as part of it all. We’re so pleased with the results and the lasting memories we now have through imagery of our guests.
How do you say thank you on social media?
10 Ways to Say “Thank You” on Social Media …. Without Saying Thank You!
- I’m glad you liked this.
- It’s great that this struck a chord with you./I’m thrilled that this resonated with you.
- It’s so nice that you had the time to read (watch/view) this and share your ideas.
- We appreciate your support.
What does Thanks for the add mean on Facebook?
This is a common response to being added as a friend in a social networking site like Facebook or MySpace.
How do you say thank you in a Facebook comment?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you thank people for adding to a group?
- I am grateful.
- I’m grateful for… [insert action].
- I am really grateful for what you’ve done.
- I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done.
- I am extremely grateful to you.
- I’m very grateful to everyone. ( to a group)
- I am tremendously grateful to you all. ( to a group)
- I’d like to show my gratitude for/by…
How do you thank someone for a request?
“Thank you for considering my request.” (Just by reading to the end of your message, your reader has considered your request.) “I will be grateful for any help you can provide.” “I will appreciate your help with this situation.” “I hope you will be able to provide the information.”