Is MDaemon IMAP?
The IMAP email access protocol in MDaemon provides support for mobility, message folder sharing, and even email account sharing by multiple users plus the centralized storage, filtering, and manipulation of messages in private, shared, and public folders on the email server.
What is MDaemon connector?
MDaemon Connector for Outlook provides groupware and collaboration functionality by connecting the MDaemon Email Server with the Outlook client to use Outlook’s email, calendar with free/busy scheduling, address book, distribution lists, tasks, and notes.
How do I use MDaemon Outlook Connector?
How to setup the MDaemon Connector client plug-in
- Open the Control Panel in Windows.
- Double click Mail.
- Click on Show Profiles…
- Click the Add… button.
- Type in the desired profile name (Ex: MDaemon Connector).
- Click OK.
- Select the option for Manual setup or additional server types…
- Click Next.
How do I add MDaemon email to iPhone?
iPhone IMAP Client Setup for MDaemon Mail Server
- Select Settings / Mail, Contacts, Calendars / Add Account.
- Click Other, located at the bottom of the list.
- Click Add Mail Account.
- Enter the following information in the spaces provided:
- Click the Save button.
- Select IMAP at the top.
How do I configure MDaemon email server step by step?
Setting up MDaemon with SMTP2GO
- Start MDaemon e-Mail Server. Go to Setup > Server Settings > Delivery.
- Select Send all outbound email to a smart host option under Message Routing. Enter mail.smtp2go.com into Default smart host.
- Select Ports under Server Settings. Change the SMTP outbound port to 2525.
How do I access MDaemon WorldClient?
- What is WorldClient? WorldClient is a fully featured web-mail interface that is included with MDaemon.
- Accessing WorldClient. WorldClient is accessed by entering the following URL into a web browser on a PC on your local network:
- Accessing WorldClient from outside your network.
How do I share my calendar on MDaemon?
Sharing your calendar for other users To make your calendar available to another GroupWare enabled user, right-click on your Outlook Calendar folder and select ‘Properties. ‘ Select the ‘Folder Permissions’ tab and click the ‘Add’ button. Select the user who you want to share your calendar with and then click ‘OK’.
How do I set up IMAP or POP3 MDaemon in Outlook?
How to setup IMAP or POP3 MDaemon accounts in Windows Live Mail
- Open Windows Live Mail.
- Select File.
- Select Options.
- Select Email accounts…
- Select Add…
- Select Email Account.
- Click Next.
- Enter your MDaemon email address.
What is MDaemon ActiveSync?
ActiveSync provides synchronization of a user’s default and shared email, calendar, and contact data between their MDaemon/Webmail account and an ActiveSync capable device. ActiveSync for MDaemon installs along with MDaemon but it is a separate product from MDaemon and will only run as a trial for 30 days.
How do I update my MDaemon mail server?
To upgrade your current version of MDaemon, enter your product key into the “Enter your registration key or trial key (if you have one).” field below. Under “Select a purchase option (New, Renew, or Upgrade).” select one of the upgrade/renew options.
How do I check my MDaemon license?
To check your Upgrade Protection status:
- Click Help.
- Click Register your Alt-N Products. This displays the Registration Details dialog.
- Click on the MDaemon tab. This displays information about the software, including the status of its Software License Renewal.
- Click Cancel when finished.