What is the synonym of depleted?
Some common synonyms of deplete are bankrupt, drain, exhaust, and impoverish. While all these words mean “to deprive of something essential to existence or potency,” deplete implies a reduction in number or quantity so as to endanger the ability to function.
What does IM depleted mean?
Depleted definition Extremely tired; exhausted or worn out. adjective. 5. 3. Depleted is defined as exhausted, diminished in number or used up.
What is the synonym of deprive?
deprive, deny, strip, divest, do out of (informal)
What is an example of depleted?
To deplete is defined as to diminish or use up the supply of something. An example of deplete is when you drive around and use up your supply of gas. To remove the contents or important elements of; empty out or exhaust. Overfishing that depleted the lake of trout; farming practices that depleted the soil of nutrients.
What’s the opposite of deplete?
What is the opposite of deplete?
How do you use depleted in a sentence?
Depleted sentence example
- He felt completely depleted of his power, the sense of being fully human again returning.
- He paced, shouted, and pounded the walls until his body was depleted of energy.
- The Club started the year somewhat depleted in numbers.
- Once the gift balance is depleted , the card is no longer valid.
How do you use depleting in a sentence?
Depleting sentence example
- When you exercise, the muscles rely on these stores, depleting them as you work out.
- Dad’s old truck would take too much money to fix, and where would she get the money for a down payment on another – without depleting her savings?
What is opposite of deprive?
Near Antonyms for deprived. blessed. (also blest), fortunate, lucky.
What is a deprived person?
Deprived people or people from deprived areas do not have the things that people consider to be essential in life, for example, acceptable living conditions or education. probably the most severely deprived children in the country. Synonyms: poor, disadvantaged, needy, in need More Synonyms of deprived.
Is Undepleted a word?
Undepleted meaning That has not been depleted.
How do you say depletion?
Break ‘depletion’ down into sounds: [DI] + [PLEE] + [SHUHN] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
What is depletion in science?
Removal of or reduction in a body substance, such as blood, a fluid, or a nutrient.