Where is the magic style in PowerDirector?
Select one or more video/photo clips in the timeline, then click Magic Style button. Select a Magic Style Template from the Library. Click the Preview button to preview the result in the Preview window.
How do I add custom effects to PowerDirector?
Drag and drop functionality makes adding effects in PowerDirector a breeze. You simply drag the effect that you want from the “Effects Room” and drop it onto a video clip on the timeline. Then, you can customize the effect exactly the way you want.
How do magic tools help you in enhancing your video?
Using Magic Tools
- Magic Movie Wizard: automatically creates an edited video blended with stylish effects and transitions.
- Magic Fix: fixes and enhances your photos and videos, including fixing shaky video, enhancing video quality, removing red-eye, and enhancing the focus on photos.
Does Cyberlink PowerDirector really helps you in your work in editing your video in what way?
Cyberlink PowerDirector Tutorial. This Windows-based editing software is a more powerful option than some of its more popular rivals because it enables its users to have more control over the video editing process. The features it provides will motivate you to keep learning and develop your video editing skills.
How do I get more transitions for PowerDirector?
Adding Transitions in PowerDirector (Windows & Mac) Transition effects in PowerDirector Windows & Mac can be found in the Transition Room. To add a transition, pick a transition you like and drag it between two clips or photos on your timeline.
How do you download transitions for PowerDirector?
To import downloaded effects into PowerDirector, do this:
- Click on “DOWNLOAD” under the effect snapshot.
- Read the message on the “Tips” pop up window and then click the “Download” button to start downloading the effect.
- Save the effect to your hard drive.
- Find the downloaded effect and double click on it.
How do I make my YouTube video go viral for free?
How to Viral YouTube Video
- 1 Good Plan is half Done:
- 1.1 Consider a Unique Story.
- 1.2 Quality rules.
- 1.3 Connect with emotions.
- 1.4 Know the day and time to post.
- 1.5 Robust headline and supporting copy.
- 1.6 Optimise your channel with relevant YouTube Channel Keywords.
- 2 Choose your audience wisely: