How can I check my ration card name list in Odisha?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Odisha Ration Card List i.e. Food Supplies & consumers welfare department of Odisha @ pdsodisha.gov.in. Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the “NFSA Card & Beneficiary” Option. Step 3- Now click on the option a new window will open. Step 4- Now Select your District, Block & FPS Name.
How can I get my ration card number?
To search ration card number by name,
- First, go to the official website of the West Bengal food department.
- Now click on e-citizen and then on view ration card count.
- Now click on the name of your district and then the name of your block.
- Once you do that now you have to click on the name of your ration shop.
How can I add my name in ration card online in Odisha?
Know how to apply:
- Then click on the e-corner of Odisha portal.
- Then go to the bottom and download the form.
- Then fill the form after taking printout.
- The attach all the necessary documents.
- Then submit the application at DFO office and pay the application fee.
How can I remove my name from ration card in Odisha?
Apply In-Person Ration Card holder should approach nearest Ration Card office under the concerned Block/ULB in your area to add or delete name in ration card. Link for contact : link please click on the number hyperlink under “No. Of FPS Dealer” against the respective district name for list of shops in the district.
How can I transfer ration card from one district to another in Odisha?
In order to transfer ration card, please apply with ration office of your new area OR Assistant civil supply officer (ACSO)/Executive officer of Munucipality in the respective Munucipality area, Assistant district magistrate (ADM) in Municipal corporation and Block development officer (BDO) in Block areaof the new …
How can I change my name in ration card in Odisha?
- Application form.
- Original ration card.
- additional members or persons name to be added/removed.
- Proof of residence.
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)
How can I check my ration card details in AP?
Visit the official website first i.e.- https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Ration Card Status Check” tab.
- Enter Ration card No./ Aadhaar No. and click on the “Submit” button.
How can I write my name in ration card application?
Dear Sir or Madam; I am writing this letter in relation to my family ration card. I am requesting approval to add my son/daughter (Name: XXX PPS No. XXXX Date of Birth: XX/XX/XX — Copy of birth certificate attached) onto my family Ration Card.