How can I check my ration status in Haryana?
You can check the status of your ration card application by visiting the Haryana Saral Portal. You can also check the status of your ration card application via SMS. Type in SARAL < space > < Application ID/Ticket No. > Send this msg to the number, 7738299899 for tracking your application.
How can I check my ration status in Bihar?
These are the steps you need to follow to download your Bihar ration card:
- Visit the website.
- Select “RCMS”
- Click on your district from the list.
- You will see a category-wise number of ration cards.
- Click on your block from the available options.
- You will see a list of the panchayats.
How can I apply for PDS in Bihar?
How to apply for ration card online
- Use the Bihar government site to apply for ration card online.
- The next step is to fill in the required details in the E-form.
- For a new digital ration card, you need to submit the mandatory digital documents.
How can I activate my ration card in Bihar?
Step 1: Visit the nearest Circle Office/S.D.O. The office where you can obtain the application form for the Ration Card. Step 2: Fill up the application form properly and attach all required documents. Step 3: After filling the form, submit it to the same office.
What is APL ration card in Haryana?
APL Ration Card- This ration card is made for families who are above the power line. There is no income fixed for this ration card and its color is organic. BPL Ration Card- This ration card is made for families who come below the poverty line.
How can I check my ration card in 2021 Bihar?
To check the list of the Bihar Ration Card List you must visit the official portal of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar Govt.
- There you can click on the RCMS Report option.
- When clicking on the option, it will direct you to the new page, in which you have to select your district.
How can I get Rtps number in Bihar?
Candidates register their mobile number at the time of filling RTPS Bihar Online form and get RTPS status by SMS. People check RTPS application status using SMS just follow these code RTPS SEND TO 56060. We are providing the information to candidates of Bihar Residential that the Bihar RTPS application has started.
Can I apply for ration card online in Bihar?
Now you can apply online for a ration card in Bihar.
What is Oph ration card in Haryana?
These includes ration cards of the following colours: Green for Above Poverty Line (APL), Yellow for Below Poverty Line either State BPL (SBPL) or Central BPL (CBPL), Pink for Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) & Khaki for Other Priority Households (OPH).