How can I draw a map online?
Draw a line or shape
- On your computer, sign in to My Maps.
- Open or create a map.
- Click Draw a line.
- Select a layer and click where to start drawing.
- Click each corner or bend of your line or shape.
- When you’re finished drawing, double-click or complete the shape.
- Give your line or shape a name.
How can I create my own map?
Start by heading to maps.google.com. Click on the menu icon on the top left hand side of the screen and select “Your Places.” (The menu icon is just to the left of the search bar on the top left hand side of your screen.) Select the maps tab. Navigate to the very bottom of that window and select “Create a Map.”
How do I create a map in Google Maps?
Open Google Maps and click the menu button in the top left corner. Click Your Places > Maps > Create Map. Name your map and enter in a description. Add markers for your desired locations.
How do I draw a map in Word?
To draw arrows and shapes go to Insert | Shapes. Select the shape you would like to use and then drag it onto the map. A user can also use the same process of snipping to create their own legend and copy this into the same word document with the map, as shown below.
How do you make a sketch map on Microsoft Word?
How to Create a Map in MS Word
- Step #1: Open a Word document.
- Step #2: Insert a basic shape.
- Step #3: Add more shapes.
- Step #4: Modify the shapes.
- Step #5: Modify the text box.
- Step #6: Remove the text box boundary.
- Step #7: Make more copies of the text box.
- Step #8: Complete your map.
Can you draw on Google Earth?
To draw the line or shape you want, click a start point on the map and drag. Click an endpoint. Then, enter a description and properties. Click OK.
How do I create a map in Google Docs?
Option #2: Use Google Docs to manually make a concept map
- Open a new Google Doc.
- Go to Insert > Drawing.
- Use the shape icon to add shapes and the lines icon to connect them.
- Double-click the shape to add text.
- Click “Save & Close.”
- Double-click your drawing to return to the editor and make changes.