How do I connect my Android to Chromecast?
How to Chromecast from Android device
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap the Account tab.
- Scroll down and tap Mirror device.
- Tap Cast Screen/Audio. To successfully use this feature, you need to turn on the “microphone” permission in the Google Play Services app.
- Finally, choose your Chromecast device. You’re done!
Why can I not connect to my Chromecast?
Make sure you’re using the correct password. Try re-entering it again. If you’re setting up from a supported iOS or Android device, make sure you’re using the most recent version of the Google Home app. The Chromecast device is within 15 – 20 ft of the mobile device or tablet you’re using to set it up.
How do I connect my Chromecast to my TV?
Get started with these simple steps:
- Plug in your Chromecast device. Plug Chromecast into your TV.
- Download the Google Home app. On your mobile device or tablet, download the Google Home app .
- Set up Chromecast. Follow these simple Chromecast setup instructions.
- Cast content.
How do I reset my Chromecast to a new WiFi?
How to Change WiFi on Chromecast. To change your WiFi network on a Chromecast, start the TV and open the Google Home app. Then select your device and tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Finally, tap WiFi > Forget this Network.
Why can’t I cast to my TV from my phone?
If you’re having trouble casting video using Chromecast built-in (formerly Google Cast) functionality to your Android TV, make sure you’re using the current version of the Google Cast Receiver. For best results, make sure your Google Cast Receiver is updated to version 1.33 or higher.
How do I activate my Chromecast?
Set up Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra
- Plug in your Chromecast.
- Download the Google Home appon your Chromecast-supported Android device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Follow the steps. If you don’t find the steps to set up your Chromecast:
- Setup is successful. You’re all done!