How do I contact Stanford Health Care?
We are available 24/7 to help you. Call us at 650-498-3333.
How do I complain to Stanford Hospital?
- Contact information. Patient Relations. 300 Pasteur Drive. M/C 5603. Stanford, CA 94305.
- Getting Here»
- Phone (Guest Services): 650-498-3333.
- Fax (Guest Services): 650-736-4130.
- Patient Relations Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (PST)
How do I get my medical records from Stanford Hospital?
As a patient, you or your legal representative may obtain a copy of your medical records or have copies of your medical records sent to another person or facility. You can fill out the request for your records online by logging in to MyHealth on the web and completing the form under My Medical Records>Request Records.
How do I contact Stanford by email?
- Email. For general questions send email to [email protected]
- Telephone (Undergraduate Admission—information for prospective students) 650-723-2091.
- Address. Visitor Information Services. Stanford Visitor Center. (closed until further notice) 295 Galvez Street. Stanford, CA 94305–6104.
Is Stanford Health Care related to Stanford University?
Stanford Health Care opened the doors to the new Stanford Hospital in 2019. Stanford Medicine comprises the Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford Health Care and Stanford Children’s Health.
Does Stanford Hospital allow visitors?
General: May have 2 healthy visitors a day during visiting hours. If a healthy visitor is under the age of 18, they may visit when 1 adult is visiting.
What is Stanford email?
An @Stanford email account is one of the benefits of a regular full service SUNet ID. Your campus email is hosted on Office 365 (Microsoft Exchange online) or G Suite (formerly Google Apps), as determined by your affiliation with the University.
What is the minimum GPA to get into Stanford?
For admission to Stanford University, you need to have a GPA of 3.96. If you have a lower GPA in the school average, which is below 3.96, you require a higher ACT or a higher SAT score to compensate and get admission to Stanford University.
What is Stanford medical center known for?
Renowned for its patient care, Stanford Medicine is the site of the first successful human heart transplant in the country and the first combined heart-lung transplant in the world.
Who owns Stanford Medical Center?
When the Stanford Medical School moved south from San Francisco in 1959, the Stanford Hospital was established and was co-owned with the city of Palo Alto; it was then known as Palo Alto-Stanford Hospital Center. It was purchased by the university in 1968 and renamed.