How do I get AirPlay to recognize my TV?
Check for AirPlay Devices Compatibility
- Open the Control Center by swiping down from the right corner on your Home screen. Swipe up from the bottom if you have an older iPhone model with a Home button.
- If you see an option for Screen Mirroring, your iPhone is AirPlay compatible.
Why is my Apple TV not connecting to AirPlay?
Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and near each other. Check that the devices are updated to the latest software and are on the same Wi-Fi network. Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring.
How do I start AirPlay Mirroring?
To do that:
- Open iTunes and start playing a video.
- Click on the AirPlay button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select the device from which you want to watch.
- You may be prompted to enter a code.
- You should now be watching your video on your TV.
Where is AirPlay in settings on iPhone?
On the iPhone, down from the upper-right corner to open the Control Center. Tap and hold the Music control area, then select the AirPlay icon. Choose a device to connect over AirPlay.
Why won’t my phone connect to my Apple TV?
Check that both devices are on the same network (Settings > Wifi, on the mobile device and Settings > General > Network, on the Apple TV). Restart the Apple TV (Settings > General > Restart). Restart the Apple TV by removing ALL the cables for 30 seconds. Restart your mobile device.
How do I turn AirPlay on my iPhone?
How do I activate AirPlay on my iPad, iPhone or iPod touch?
- Ensure that your Apple TV and your iOS device are connected to the same internet network.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the control centre.
- Tap the ‘AirPlay’ option.
- Select the device you want to connect to (Apple TV)
Why won’t my phone screen mirror to my TV?
Tips for mirroring with Smart View If your phone or tablet will not display, it may need permission from the TV. Restart your device and TV, and then try connecting again. Make sure to select Allow when it displays on the TV. You should also try looking for software updates on your devices.