How do I install my canon MX922 printer on Windows 10?
To install your PIXMA MX922, please follow these steps:
- Visit Canon’s website at: http://usa.canon.com/support.
- Type PIXMA MX922 in the “Enter a Model Name” box and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended Downloads, please click the Select button next to the MX920 MP Drivers.
Is Canon MX920 same as MX922?
Bring superior quality and many wireless capabilities to your home office with the PIXMA MX920/MX922. This printer has built-in WiFi®1 for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home.
What model is a canon MX920?
PIXMA MX922 (MX920 Series)
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to Windows 10?
To see if your printer is compatible, see the Windows Compatibility page.
- The printer must first be connected to the wireless network.
- In Control Panel->Devices and Printers, select Add a printer.
- Select a printer. Click Next.
- Printer installs.
- Click Finish.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma MX922 to my computer?
To connect your printer to a wireless network (LAN), follow the steps below.
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for nearby networks.
- The screen below appears with Standard setup selected for you.
How old is the Canon MX922?
The Canon MX922 wireless inkjet office printer launched way back in 2013, but it still holds up to this day. In fact, it’s still probably the best duplex printer below $350.
How do I connect my MX922 to my computer?
Follow the steps below to begin a wireless connection setup using the WPS PIN code method for the PIXMA MX922.
- Press the Menu button.
- Use the arrows to select WLAN setup. Press the OK button.
- Use the arrows to select WPS.
- Use the arrows to select PIN code method.
- After the printer has connected, press the OK button.
Why is my canon MX920 printer not printing?
When the machine is connected to your computer with a USB cable, make sure that the USB cable is securely plugged in to the machine and the computer, then check the followings: If you are using a relay device such as a USB hub, disconnect it, connect the machine directly to the computer, and try printing again.