How do I join the army 2022 in South Africa?
MSDS PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS
- be a South African citizen.
- age between 18 and 22 years (Graduates up to the age of 26 years).
- bube currentlysy with the National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or have completed it.
- Not area bound.
- Have no record of a criminal offense.
- Be preferably single.
Are Sandf applications for 2023 open?
“The SANDF wishes to state categorically that there is currently no official recruitment process underway. The Military Skills Development Service intake for the year 2022 has been completed and there is currently no MSDS recruitment drive underway for 2023,” the SANDF said in a statement.
Is Sandf open for 2022?
Candidates who wanted to be a part of the South African National Defence Force (SANDF) can now apply for SA Army, SA Air Force, SA Navy and SA Military Health Service Military Skills Development System (MSDS) 2022.
Can I join Sandf without matric?
Successful applicants will be required to serve in uniform and undergo military training. Incomplete application forms will not be considered. Only candidates who are busy with or have passed Grade 12 may apply.
How much do SANDF soldiers earn?
Average SANDF Soldier monthly pay in South Africa is approximately R 12 696, which is 39% above the national average.
How do I apply for SANDF 2023?
SANDF RECRUITMENT 2022-2023 INTAKE FORM Go to http://www.dod.mil.za/ to check the steps to download the application form pdf.
Can I join SANDF without matric?
How do I join the SA 2021 army?
How To Apply For Jobs At The SA Army
- Visit the Department of Defence’s Official website.
- Download the SA Army application form or the SANDF application form.
- Submit the following documents with your application form:
- Once you have completed the form, you can submit your application with the required documentation to:
How do I apply for Sandf 2023?
How long does SA Army training take?
Successful candidates will undergo full time training for two-years, during which, they will receive military and further functional training. The SA Air Force intends to capacitate the candidates to be highly skilled and disciplined military professionals and patriotic citizens.