How do I lock certain apps on my Samsung?
Secure Folder Go to Settings and select “Biometrics and security.” Tap on “Secure Folder,” then “Lock type.” Choose between Pattern, PIN, Password or a biometric option like fingerprint or iris, and create that password. Go to your app drawer and tap “Secure Folder.” Tap “Add apps.”
How do you put a lock on apps?
Swipe up or tap and hold the Home screen to enter Manage Home, then tap Lock apps. Input your PIN or pattern to unlock the AppLock feature. Tap the apps that you want to lock / unlock, then tap Done.
How do you lock certain apps on Android?
Here’s how you can enable it.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Utilities.
- Tap App locker.
- Choose a screen lock method.
- Choose how you want the lock screen to display notifications and tap Done.
- This will open the App locker menu.
- Select the needed apps from the list.
- Go back, and you will see the selected apps in the list.
How do I lock WhatsApp on Samsung?
Steps to lock WhatsApp on Android:
- Step 1: Open the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Step 2: Now, tap the three-dot menu at the top right of the screen.
- Step 3: Choose Settings.
- Step 4: Now, click on the Account.
- Step 5: After that, click on Privacy.
- Step 6: Tap on the Fingerprint Lock.
How do you lock gallery on Samsung?
Here, check these steps.
- Open Settings, scroll down to Fingerprints & Security and select Content lock.
- Select the type of lock you want to use — Password or PIN.
- Now open the Gallery app and go to the media folder you want to hide.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and select Lock for the options.
Does Samsung have app lock?
Lock Apps on Android With the Samsung Secure Folder With Samsung Secure Folder, you can protect selected apps by locking them with the security option of your choice. If your device didn’t come with Secure Folder and it has Android 7 or higher, download it from Google Play or Galaxy apps.
Does Samsung have App Lock?
How do you Lock gallery on Samsung?
How can I Lock my WhatsApp with password?