How do I set up email on my Windows phone?
Set up POP or IMAP on Windows Phone
- On Start, swipe left to the App list, select Settings and then select email + accounts.
- Select Add an account > Other account.
- Enter your email address and password and select Sign in.
How do I set up Gmail on my Nokia Lumia?
- Swipe left.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select email + accounts.
- Select add an account.
- Select Google (Gmail)
- Select connect.
- Enter your Email address and Password. Select Sign in. Email address.
- Scroll down and select Allow.
How can I update my Lumia 510 Windows Phone?
To update the phone, go to Settings, and scroll down to Phone update and tap on Check for updates. We suggest that you connect over the WiFi when updating to avoid any interruptions.
How do I set up Outlook on my phone?
I want to set up an IMAP or POP account.
- In Outlook for Android, go to Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
- Enter email address. Tap Continue.
- Toggle Advanced settings on and enter your password and server settings.
- Tap the checkmark icon to complete.
How do I create a MSN email account?
How to create a new Microsoft account
- Go to account.microsoft.com, select Sign in, and then choose Create one!
- If you’d rather create a new email address, choose Get a new email address, choose Next, and then follow the instructions.
How can I get Yahoo Mail?
Sign up for a Yahoo account
- Go to the Sign up page.
- Enter your info in the required fields.
- Click Continue and follow the onscreen prompts to verify your mobile phone number.
What are the IMAP settings for Yahoo Mail?
Yahoo Mail IMAP Settings and Yahoo Mail SMTP Settings
- Yahoo Mail IMAP server: imap.mail.yahoo.com.
- IMAP port: 993.
- IMAP TLS/SSL: yes.
- IMAP username: Your full Yahoo Mail address.
- IMAP password: Your Yahoo Mail password or app password.
- Yahoo Mail SMTP server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com.
- SMTP port: 465 (try 587 as an alternative)
What is the best email app for Android?
Top Best Email Apps for Android
- Google Gmail. Price: Free.
- Spike. Price: Free (Business version also available)
- Microsoft Outlook. Price: Free.
- VMware Boxer. Price: Free 30-day trial.
- K-9 Mail. Price: Free.
- Aqua Mail. Price: Free with in-app purchases.
- Blue Mail. Price: Free (pro version available)
- Newton Mail.