How do you appreciate for good work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
What are some important skills for a school social worker?
Essential Skills and Traits for Social Workers
- Empathy. Empathy is the ability to identify with and understand another person’s experience and point of view.
- Communication. Communication – both verbal and non-verbal – is a vital skill for social workers.
- Critical thinking.
- Active listening.
- Cultural competence.
What are professional social work goals?
Advance Human Rights and Social, Economic, and Environmental Justice. Engage In Practice-informed Research and Research-informed Practice. Engage in Policy Practice. Engage with Individuals, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Communities.
How do you praise a good painting?
Some Compliments That You Can Use Instead!
- You are such a great artist! [works every time!]
- I really love your art!
- Your art is so cool!
- Great job!
- You have put a lot of work into this piece and it has paid off!
- You are awesome!
- This art could step on me and I’d thank them for it.
How do you respond to a professional praise email?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you respond to thank you for your hard work?
Some appropriate responses would be:
- “My pleasure.”
- “Don’t mention it.”
- “You’re [most] welcome.”
- “I’m glad I could help/be of help.”
- “Oh [no], thank you! Always at your service.”
- “It was not a problem at all. [I’m] glad I could be of assistance.”
How do you appreciate a social worker?
Thanks giving to all my wonderful social workers. _ You all the social workers actually deserve all my very applauses as well as my very gratitude for all the selfless as well as for all the work you all are actually doing so very unconditionally. Thankfulness to social workers and also for all their amazing work.
How do you say thank you to a social worker?
Just say “Thanks!” Nothing warms a social worker’s heart more than knowing the work their doing is appreciated and helpful. By simply saying “Thank you for all that you do. I appreciate it!”, you have just given a gift of thanks that your social worker will appreciate.