How do you do eye makeup for black skin?
To apply makeup to dark skin, apply a light foundation shade to the lighter parts of your face and a dark foundation shade to the darker parts of your face. Then, blend the shades together where they meet to get a natural, flawless look.
How eye makeup for beginners step by step?
- Step 1: Use an eye primer. We insist that you always use an eye primer!
- Step 2: Choose basic shades.
- Step 3: Choose your blending tools.
- Step 4: Using the eye shadow brush.
- Step 5: Using the blending brush.
- Step 6: Contour your eyes.
- Step 7: Time to color pop the bottom lash line.
- Step 8: Touch up!
Which eyeshadow is best for dark skin?
Best eyeshadows for dark skin: 5 picks from creamy mattes to flawless shimmers
- Sleek MakeUP. I-Divine Palette Original. Check Price.
- HUDA Beauty. Naughty Nude. Check Price.
- UOMA Beauty. Black Magic Palette Colour Palette – Poise. Check Price.
- Urban Decay. Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette. Check Price.
- Nars. Afterglow Eyeshadow Palette.
How do you do a smokey eye on black skin?
Tip: If you’re going for a really intense smokey eye, use black eyeliner as a base over your top lid first. Smudge it all over the lid, and then apply the dark eyeshadow over top of it. Add eyeliner to your top lid for a more dynamic nighttime look.
How do you apply eyeshadow easily?
Let’s get started:
- Start with great makeup brushes.
- Apply a base eyeshadow to the lid.
- Concentrate darker shadow in the eye crease.
- Rim your lash lines in a super-dark color.
- Highlight with a pretty shimmery shadow.
Can I use eye primer for cut crease?
Looking to tone down the classic cut crease, or just to speed up your makeup time? You can apply foundation up to the crease of your eye and cut your crease in seconds. To get this look, apply the same eyeshadow primer from the first step-by-step, then move into your eyeshadow application.